Pirate 4x4 banner

Post your crawlers

341K views 584 replies 344 participants last post by  donato89 
#1 ·
What do you have?

#411 ·
Here's the new one I just got. First one, it's a Losi Night Crawler. I'm hoping to start building one soon, I wanted to get one ready to go and play some before I started the process of building one.I would hate to go all in, spend a bunch of time and money, then find out I didn't enjoy it. I haven't wheeled much, the weather has been shit around here lately. Goes good so far though, I can't wait to get it outside better.

Attachments

#419 ·
got my wraith a couple weeks ago. busted some stuff and burnt the stock motor already. so i installed aluminum lower links, inner c's, knuckes, titanium tie rod and drag link, MIP drive lines, 55t motor, castle programable BEC, high voltage savox 360oz servo and my 3/4" wide comp wheels with HB sodonas. each wheel tire weighing 16oz. just until i get my scale h1's and either the baja claws or the boggers.

#423 ·
Hi all,

This is my Axial Honcho Trail Ready that i have done a couple mods too,

Axial metal links kit, 4 links front n rear
HR metal steering
HR castor C's
HR metal drive shafts
HR 120mm dual spring coil overs
Level 3-rc upper shock mounts
1.9 flat irons with 12 star foams and weighted,
Also run 2.2 Wraith wheels and tires with plenty of weight to go with the venom safari body

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.