Pirate 4x4 banner

Under Cover Fabworks High Clearance Skid Plates

12K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  solar1 
#1 ·
Under Cover Fabworks offers many great choices in belly protection for the Jeep TJ and YJ. We offer skid plates in both steel and 6061-T6 aluminum plate. Steel skids are offered in 3/16" and 1/4" plate. Aluminum versions are offered in 1/4" and 3/8" plate. We offer skid plates for everyone from the stock, "No Body-Lift" rig to the "Ultra High-Clearance" version that requires a body lift to keep the transfer case out of the tub.

We also have a line of engine skids that complement our transfer case skids. They provide coverage from the front of the oil pan sump to the transfer case output. The are offered in both 1/4" steel plate or 1/4" 6061-T6 aluminum plate.

Pricing on all of these products is much lower than you may expect. Please take a moment to visit the website and see if we have anything you need!

Here is a link the the transfer case skids:
http://www.undercoverfab.com/5-transfer-case-skid-plates

Engine Skids:
http://www.undercoverfab.com/33-engine-skids

#3 ·
Under Cover Fab: Get an Extra 10% Off TT Skids (Select Models Only)

This was posted over in the Vendor Display, but I will copy it here for everyone's benefit.

We have a surplus of a few different models of our Transfer Case Skid Plates. Because we like to sell parts and not let them sit around for too long I am going to reduce the price on these models by an additional 10%. You can save a total of 20% off the regular price when you use the "PIRATE4X4.COM" coupon.

The discounted Transfer Case Skid models are as follows:

'03-'06 Original "Extra-Clearance" (2" Deep)- 1/4" Carbon Steel
Under Cover Fabworks, LLC - '03-'06 TJ/LJ Transfer Case Skid Plate (Extra-Clearance)(Carbon Steel)

Take a look. Maybe this is the chance you've been waiting around for.

Thanks,

#11 ·
Was looking at ordering your Deep-Cover Skid Plate System with Ultra High Clearance transfer case skid. Will this skid work with a long arm suspension or will the skid need to modified?
Don't have the LA upgrade yet, but will soon so wanted to plan ahead.
Thanks

#17 ·
UCF Deep-Cover Skid Plate System
UCF Deep-Cover Skid Plate System
Option A : Early TJ ('97-'02), Option F : No Body-Lift or Motor-Mount Lift, Option D : Carbon Steel Engine Skid, Option E : No Transmission Mount Included, Option C : Ultra High-Clearance, Option B : 1/4" Carbon Steel Plate, Option G : Do Not Add The Exo-Skid
This is what I am planning on ordering (copy/paste from my cart on your site).
Is this in stock and ready to ship? If not what is the delay time on it?

I plan on ordering in the next day or so.
Thanks.

#22 ·
Matt,

I purchased second hand an ultimate high clearance skid from a buddy and wanted to make it work with my set-up (06 rubicon with auto). I know you do not recommend these for that powertrain combo. I have an 1.25" body lift and 1" MML and the only way i could mount it was with removing the factory trans mount. Is there anyway that a low pro mount could be used here or will i be forced to do some other mods to make the skid work. If the latter do you have any ideas besides increasing body lift or raising t-case any higher...its maxed out. Thanks in advance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.