Pirate 4x4 banner

MoonRocks Memorial Weekend

12K views 87 replies 41 participants last post by  connor0770 
#1 ·
Ok who is going. The BSW crew will be there in full force for another great weekend of partying and wheeling.
So if your planing on going post up. Lets see your rides.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Looking forward to another great time this year! See ya up there Joe! Sonora Posse and friends will have a large group up there as usual. Come have a beer, we're pretty fancy drinkers, mostly bud light and PBR's:D

Just posted in the NV forum.

#3 ·
Some of us WeBilt guys are going to be up there and a bunch of others from NorCal. Sounds like we'll have close to the same crowd as the last few years. I can’t wait to get up there and have some fun. It's always a good time with good people! :beer:

#4 · (Edited)
Me and my brother are going to be there along with a group of about 6 rigs, trailering from sac. Mine is the toy linked front n rear 35's it will be the first trip out so i need to break it in :flipoff2: Jeep is my brothers.

See ya guys there, cant wait to get out this year wheel and drink some :beer:

#19 ·
We will be there again this year doing some filming.... We had a ton of fun meeting new people and filmin the guys and girls that were tryin some crazy lines.... They just had a BIG clean up out there so lets keep it that way...CLEAN!! Look forward to meeting some new people again...Drive safe and have FUN! The new H/C 6 has last year's Memorial footy in it!!

#25 ·
cabelas is right there in boomtown, but not sure about the rv facilities.

should be out there in theses two turds

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.