Pirate 4x4 banner

Jeep is finally done!!!

4K views 34 replies 11 participants last post by  FF3PM 
#1 ·
Hopefully taking out for the first time this weekend. Thinking of going to Hannibal or Attica. Here's a few shots for the pic whores;

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Itching to take it out, need to hook with some of the guys in here and hit the trails. I know "The Godfather" has a trip planned in July to hit Mission Impossible, can't wait for that. I went to Harlan few years back and would love to make it back down there.

#5 ·
specs?

99 tj, Unimogs, 14" sway away coilovers and airbumps, 1 1/4 heims, with 2 1/4 dom sleeved over 2" dom links, 3 link with panhard front and 3 link with wishbone upper in the rear. Mastercraft seats, psc full hydraulic steering, 12 bolt hummer wheels with stazworks inserts, 42" Iroks, glo rock rings, rci fuel cell, warn, hid's, 2 1/2 years of sweat and learning how to build a rig. :p

where in IL are you?
About 15 miles east of Springfield.

#6 ·
I was a member in 2005-2006? Made it to the safari and blast, the in 08 I started the makeover. It didnt look anything like it does now. I actually took the sticker off this weekend. Not sure if I'll become a member again or not. I have some good pics from Montezuma's revenge and Atlas from back in the day. Used to be a real good time though, so I may have to look them up again.

#9 ·
Thanks, my next project is a 86 chevy sitting in the barn. We have some mud property around here we play on and I cant wait to get started on it.

Attachments

#10 ·
Very nice rig man. Congrats on wrapping it up.

Mission Impossible in July huh? I'll keep that in mind. I was wanting to wheel in MO but I've yet to go to Mission Impossible and I've heard good things.

#11 ·
Thanks! Yeah I am wanting to try out Washita (sp?) Off Road Park some time. Looks like a pretty cool place. Be cool to hit that and Flat Nasty in one weekend.

#17 ·
Took it out to Attica on the 12th for it's first run. Did pretty good overall, I have since modified the Anti-Rock to work on the rear and I hope that makes a difference on the trip next weekend.

Attachments

#23 ·
Jwbogger,
I'm headed to a wedding the weekend of the 14th but the 20th might work. Washita is hosting an AMA race the weekend of the 20th though. Don't know if it's a track only type race or hairscramble that would close the trails. Either way it will most likely be crowded. That still leaves Flat Nasty. Thoughts?

#28 · (Edited)
Hard to believe it's been a year and a half since I posted that and we still have not been.:shaking:

And by the Way Jess you need to change your sig since we sent the Mogs to Maryland on Sat.:grinpimp:

#32 ·
Yeah, they are going under the Jeep. My primary goal is keeping it low, should be a fun challenge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.