Pirate 4x4 banner

Heavy Duty Dodge Ram Adjustable Control Arms from ROKMEN

10K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  swirvin21 
#1 ·
Need to center your front axle after a leveling kit, or stop your tires from rubbing the wheel well? Rokmen arms allow for plenty of on vehicle adjustment of your axle - you can push your axle forward and make easy adjustments on the alignment rack... They improve the ride and responsiveness of the steering feel, and eliminate axle bind..

All arms have a Lifetime Warranty! and come powder coated with machined wrench flats, and grease zerks.

This MegaCab has a simple leveling kit in the front and runs 35.5" GoodYear Duratracs w/4.5" backspacing, the control arms are adjusted approx 1" over stock. No rubbing, and drives fantastic with several long trips to Las Vegas, and Socal while pulling 9000lbs of trailer and gear back and forth.

We cover applications from 94'-09' Dodge Ram 1500,2500,3500 4x4's, Regular Cab, Quad Cab, Mega Cab etc..

More info Here -
http://www.rokmen.com/Dodge/dodge_ca.html

Give us a call for a discount for Pirate4x4 customers

Give us a call 303-907-6303

See less See more
#2 ·
Finally a Dodge guy! Nice looking set of arms. What are the specs on the tube, etc. Wish I had seen these before I purchased my DT Profab set. I also wish you made a long arm version of these, wouldn't be to hard with a set of frame hangars. If you ever need a tester keep me in mind!

#3 ·
I am just wondering why they have 3" of adjustment. When even the tallest lifts only pull in the axle a inch at the most.

Most places, such as Kore, Carli etc have found that 5/8th of an inch is the most you'd want to extened...

I have a 2500 with Carli on it. I don't have control arms, but looking at newer ones. Not sure if I like the round stock..

#4 ·
I have a set of DT Profab +.5" I bought recently.

Even with the .5" and pushing the misalignment bolts as far forward as possible, I rub at full turn at ride height w/ 35" tires on 2.5" lift on a 2500 Ram. If I had know these were around, I would have gotten them. In terms of the 3" adjustment, the main component holding you back on moving the axle forward is the track bar. Why on earth would you build a control arm with less adjustment? I'm sure he used a standard length shank and there's no point in cutting it short for less adjustment?

Trade you my DT arms for a set of yours!!! Give you a good write up on a couple forums as well!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.