Pirate 4x4 banner

Wheres all of the FJ's

54K views 168 replies 42 participants last post by  hotsteel41 
#1 ·
Hey come on FJ Owners where are all of the FJ Posts? THey might have to get rid of this section if we dont start seeing some more action.Maybe your all on the mall shopping site looking for a parking stop to run over. LOL

See less See more
#112 ·
I been here for a few years now. I logged in to the other place last week and it seems like the same ole shit is on the front pages. No one is moving forward with anything new.

Am I the only one the sees what is common sense here is reason for some internet dork to make a huge deal out of there?

#113 ·
Mainpage rarely see's any updates and after a few years most of the posts become redundant. Every once and awhile someone will post something new over there or at least try and do some type of comparison/analysis like Chris is now with his build - measuring the travel of his suspension to compare to alternatives..axle options etc. If fortunate BellyDoc interjects his wisdom into a few of the threads every now and then.

For the most part its pats on the back saying "look at my 3" lift" or "check out my new wheels and tires". Until the used market value gets a bit lower or more folks are willing to cut into the body of a low mileage FJ like maddog, sdhq, myself, and some of you SAC folks I wouldn't expect to see anything too groundbreaking over there. Beauty is when folks actually reach that point most of them venture over here to pbb due to the excellent technical resources and knowledgable folks its offers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.