Pirate 4x4 banner

M35A2 "Deuce and a Half" on 46" Tires - AL

41K views 44 replies 13 participants last post by  Dustoff271 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my last Deuce and a Half. I thought I'd keep this one forever but life doesn't always work out that way sometimes.
This truck is a 1971 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 6x6 cargo truck. It has a 465ci I-6 multifuel engine that I've always run on fresh diesel. The motor is in great shape and with the tires can keep the truck going along at 70mph. The tires are 395/85/20 Michelin XML's mounted on stock rims. The tire size comes out to 46.5" tall by 15.5" wide. There's also a mounted spare in the bed. It also comes with a top and bows, some spare stock NDT's which you can sell and make some $

It's a winch truck with heater. I replaced the original winch with one that was army depot rebuilt last year. I've only used it once since then and it pulled down a 14" pine like it wasn't there.

The truck has a little rust on part of the bed and one corner of the cab, but nothing major. There is also a wrinkled spot from a tree vs. mirror but it's not that noticeable.

The truck fires up in 12 degree weather with no glow plugs, plug in, or ether. 8) It's a great truck and I know that you'll love it.

It's SOLD.

See less See more
#20 ·
There's a Gun store next door called Hoover Tactical Firearms. "The Gunny" R. Lee Ermy came to sign autographs and so that's what drew the big crowd. Of course it was 95 degrees out and they wouldn't let you into HTF. :mad3:

I drove my truck out there and never got to see the Gunny. :(

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.