Pirate 4x4 banner

Complete sterling disc brake kit $390

17K views 42 replies 14 participants last post by  GubNi 
#1 ·
Complete kit for $390 including shipping.

My kit is not the cheapest, but it is the best. Also my price "includes" shipping anywhere in the USA 2-3 days so you get it fast!

OPTIONS! Slotted rotors, braided stainless hoses, powder coated calipers, emergency brakes, and even ceramic pads.

This includes:

3/8" thick laser cut brackets
grade 8 annodized mounting hardware
new 96 E350 rear rotors
rebuilt GM calipers with steel pistons
semi metallic brake pads
caliper pins
rubber flex hoses
banjo bolts with copper washers
anti-rattle clips

This kit will fit SRW Ford Sterling full float axles with drum brakes.

Fits all SRW full float sterling axles from 1985-1997

Instructions? I include instructions. The hardest part is removing the old brakes. Here is a link to the instructions --> Sterling 10.25 disc brake instructions

Emergency brakes? Yes, I have Eldarodo calipers for $200 more. This gives a manual e-brake that hooks up to your cables.

I accept paypal, credit cards, or postal money orders. Orders will ship from TN and ship by priority mail so you get it in 2-3 days most of the time.

To place an order click --> www.lugnut4x4.com/sterling

You can also call me if you want 423-737-0265 -- Shawn.

See less See more
#4 ·
The only way I know of would be if you could get a USA broker. I would sell it to the broker and ship it to them and they could ship it to you.
Well I don't know how to get a broker in the US from overhere.
Also probably gonna end up with a lot of extra cost.
So I'll pass this one, and work something else out.
Thanks anyway,
Otto

#5 ·
excellent deal,im running 37's on my f250,the disk conversion makes that 6k truck stop on a dime,even tho there only supposed to be "draggers" they work great...didnt take long to get mine either.

#23 ·
My truck is a 97 f350 with 35's and its my tow rig. My emergency brake works very good with my drum brakes. How well does the e brake work with your setup? Truck with trailer hooked up.

#29 ·
i have read conflicting stories on the availability of these E brake calipers for the 14 bolt disc conversions but I see you just bought this back to the top
so I figured i would see if you still have them in stock

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.