Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - 2000 Chevy K3500 XXX Traction Coil Over Crew Cab
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 04:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
mrtwstr

Member # 12370
2000 Chevy K3500 XXX Traction Coil Over Crew Cab

2000 Chevy K3500 Crew Cab Long Bed.
Last year of the old body style.
- XXX Traction 4-Link Coil Over front suspension.
- 38-14.5-20 Hankook M/T tires.
- 20x10 Centerline Wildcat Wilderness Wheels.
- 35 spline Dana 60 front. Totally rebuilt. All new 5.13 gears, bearings, ball joints, brakes, U-Joints, Seals ect.
- 14 Bolt Rear. Totally rebuilt. All new 5.13 gears, bearings, brakes, Seals, Detroit Locker ect.
- 7.4 Big Block.
- 4L80E Trans.
- Borg Warner Transfer Case. I have a NP205 that can go with it, I just haven't had the time to put it in.
- Hydro Assist steering. New steering box, pump and Ram.
- New Radiator and hoses.
- New Serpentine Belt.
- New Water Pump and Thermostat.
- The engine has recently been freshened up. I replaced the Intake Manifold Gaskets, Valve Cover Gaskets, all new Radiator Hoses, Heater Hoses. Replaced the Exhaust Manifold Gaskets and installed all new manifold bolts and studs. It has a new Crank Shaft, Rod and Main Bearings, oil Pump and Timing Chain.
- I recently rebuilt the doors and fixed all OBS common door problems. I rebuilt the drivers door hinges and replaced both front window motors. Replaced all 4 door lock solenoids.
- I recently re-painted the bed. If you look close, there's a few small dents in the pics that are not there now.
- New Grill.
- Fresh Tune.
- New Fuel Pump Module.
- New Head and Marker Lights.
- New Tail Lights.
- ABS
- Clean stock interior.
- 2011 Rear Hydro Cab Mounts.

It has 170K on it but pretty much everything is new.

This is the real deal boys! It is a super nice truck! Tows, drives and wheels like a dream!!!
It has been my personal vehicle for the last 8 years and I took absolutely great care of it! All the fluids have been religiously changed it's entire life.
Everything works perfect! This thing doesn't need any work done to it at all. It's ready to go!!
I absolutely love this truck and don't really want to get rid of it, but I have too many frikn trucks and projects right now.
So here's you're opportunity to buy a really nice truck for less than the value of the suspension and axles that are under it.

$20K OBO.

Take it with the Tires and Wheels that are on it or pick a new set that you like of equal value and I'll put them on it. Doesn't matter either way to me.

Are you lookin for a bad ass daily driver/tow rig/family rig/wheeler?
I'm telling you.... This is it!!!

Located in Seaside California.
I can arrange shipping anywhere.

Toby Lavender.
WWW.Triple-XTraction.com
WWW.XXXTraction.com

831-899-2144 Phone
831-521-3517 Cell

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by mrtwstr; 08-24-2011 at 05:55 PM.
mrtwstr is offline   Reply With Quote