Pirate 4x4 banner

Anyone get that horniday zombie ammo?

3K views 31 replies 24 participants last post by  spork2367 
#1 ·
just curious with all the threads that got started here, anyone actually get any? Im thinking of getting some for a conversation piece.

#4 ·
Marketing...lol. I think there are very few people who bought this ammo for the purpose of shooting zombies. I bought it as a conversation piece. I suppose you've never bought any item that didn't serve a practical purpose? Besides, it is still live ammo, so it's not like you couldn't shoot it regardless of what the picture on the box is. Or were you under the impression it only worked on zombies?

This post has been deleted
#18 · (Edited)
You recommend a great product! If you need electronics, you can buy here! Really cheap!
Please burn in hell.

Isn't that shit pretty expensive? :confused:

#19 · (Edited)
I just want to throw a couple things out there. There are the George Romero type of Zombies. You know, the undead, flesh eating type. Then there are the real Zombies. The ones folks would have to deal with in a lawless/ end of the world type of situation. If you want a prime example of that type of Zombie in cinema, watch War of the Worlds with Tom Cruise. In the scene where he and his two children are in that mini-van, and they start driving through a horde of people trudging through the freezing rain. The people start beating on the van, breaking out the windows and crawling inside to take control of the vehicle. The crowd is so freaked out, so scared of death that they revert to thoughtless animalistic instincts and act on any opportunity to save themselves. Put yourself in that van. Put yourself in that situation. Trying to protect your family. Trying to get them to safety. Those are the zombies I am preparing for.

Now, regarding the Zombie ammo. Yeah, it could be used against us by the libtards. It could make us look bad. I get that. So could a lot of things. Anything can be twisted and made to seem like something else for someone else's benefit or detriment. I thought the Zombie ammo was kinda cool because I am into zombie movies like Dawn of the Dead. I think it would be neat to have a box in each caliber, just because. I don't think I will be buying any though, because in my mind, ammo is meant to be fired, not looked at.

#20 ·
Ill pry buy a box of 45acp and a box of 00 buckshot. One every couple months. Yeah its stupid gimmik marketing playing on a fad. But I see the humor in it. If I ever get over it, ill shoot it. I've wasted 20 bucks on worse things, its not like ts a 5,000 dollar investment you're getting into. Hell I've bought ammo that I didn't like and only shot a couple rounds several times. To each their own. Its a cheap item to laugh at.

#28 ·
Their web site doesn't specify or not...is it just their regular shit with zombie packaging? The video just show a guy killing zombies in a junk yard and offhand I can't seen anything different other than the packaging.

#30 ·
I have 3 Box's of .223 , 1 .308 , and one .45acp.

I watched a review online of it ,and looked like some nasty stuff . I figure it's a hot load , and that they are marketing it as a ploy since it wouldn't be acceptable as home defense. But I merely bought it for a conversation piece. FYI two special black mags in the safe loaded with z max just in case ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.