Pirate 4x4 banner

The 3rd annual Pirates of the South Central Spring Break Meet n Greet

83K views 2K replies 75 participants last post by  scramblerj 
#1 · (Edited)
The dates this year will be :

April 26-28, 2012 Clayton, OK.
Frieling's Off Road park on Friday, April 27
Green Acres Off Road Park at any other time

It is a month later than usual due to my brother getting back from Afghanistan. This will also allow for more time after Big Meats!

#4 ·
airforce 1:13683711 said:
clayton hands down love the airstrip for camping anf wheeling the trails changes everytime i go. superlift is way to far and tires get to chewed up i am out if we go there.but this isn't about me
2 votes for Clayton .....

#6 ·
im up for the cold beer wherever it is. i have the time off so i wouldnt mind SMORR, but want yall fuckers to be there too. its only fun when the crowd shows up like they have the past two years!

so wherever it is ill be passing out in the passenger seat again no matter what

#11 ·
sayb2:13683825 said:
im up for the cold beer wherever it is. i have the time off so i wouldnt mind SMORR, but want yall fuckers to be there too. its only fun when the crowd shows up like they have the past two years!

so wherever it is ill be passing out in the passenger seat again no matter what
You think you'll be drinking beer!

Will the next apple juice victim please stand up, please stand up!!!!!!

#12 ·
Dang! That is my birthday weekend. If I can get my junk back together I am game. I would like to do Superlift again but am cool with Clayton as well. I would like to see some wheeling at Freilings again

#14 ·
smorr

I would vote SMORR just because I have never been. It really doesn't matter to me as this will actually be my first M&G but..............since it is also for your brothers safe return (thank you for your service) I say that he has the final vote!

#15 ·
I'd love to make it out to one of these. I should have enough time to get my stuff together. I haven't been to any of these yet but I would say Clayton or Hot Springs as SMORR would nearly double my drive to about 10hrs. But I would still try to make it anyway.

#26 · (Edited)
#22 ·
my vote is for clayton. i would say smorr cause i absolutely love it there, but it is farther away and i do think you will lose alot of people. clayton is centrally located for most, and of course always a great time!

with that said anyone who hasn't been to smorr needs to plan a trip up and check it out. great facilities, great trails, and best of all a well executed map of the trails. if i can read the map any of you can! :p

#24 ·
SMORR is def. a great place to wheel! I have yet to make the trek to Clayton, but it looks like a pretty bad ass wheeling location. SMORR is 2.5hrs from me, Disney is 3hrs, and Clayton is 5.5 hrs. Hence, why I havent hit up Clayton. But we will def be going soon.! if we can make it out then my vote is for clayton!

#28 ·
I'm voting Clayton, buonly because I think with what we are about on this adventure, is more suited to Clayton. But, I will defer, as Boogie did, to Seth. Pretty much his welcome home party, so wherever he goes, I go!!!

#32 ·
If we do Clayton AGAIN we have to keep Frielings on the schedule and gotta run that trail yall cut last time. I would love to hit up a different spot like SMORR but would like the crowd to be there like in the past.

#33 ·
...if we can find it!!! I'd like to go a little further on that!

What's goin on with Daisy? Haven't heard anything of that place a long time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.