Pirate 4x4 banner

The 3rd annual Pirates of the South Central Spring Break Meet n Greet

83K views 2K replies 75 participants last post by  scramblerj 
#1 · (Edited)
The dates this year will be :

April 26-28, 2012 Clayton, OK.
Frieling's Off Road park on Friday, April 27
Green Acres Off Road Park at any other time

It is a month later than usual due to my brother getting back from Afghanistan. This will also allow for more time after Big Meats!

#34 ·
Daisy is still there! I've got Charlie's #....we can wheel anytime in the spring, just have to get w/ Joe out of Atoka to be a leader for us! The last I heard was that he finally got a rig built!

#35 ·
I'm all for having a run at Freilings, there's plenty of room to camp there and some good trails that need some traffic

#36 ·
Last year we ran TSOB to the top, Puckers Sluice, Waterfall to the top, and the trail on the left side of entrance (whatever it is called) in one day! Great day of wheeling .... a group of 5-8 I think! Waterfall Was an Awesome climb!

The new trail that we started to cut on the north side is a ravine that with traffic could turn out to be good! There are a few options of uphills out of the ravine that will have boulders that will move to the bottom of the climbs and ledges That will develop over time! There are also other ravines on the north side that with traffic could be fun! I should've taken pics....

#44 ·
here is an idea, ill let yall decide yay or nay. I would be interested in holding a raffle to support the wounded warrior project or something like that. i can probably rustle up some things from work. and i would like to give out an extra ticket to people who have already purchased a ticket if they show some trash they picked up off the trails. what yall think?

#46 ·
Sounds good to me!

#47 ·
its official, going to try and put together a raffle. this will be my first. cant promise itll be huge, but i am going to work on a few things from mickys cassis works where i work and if anyone else has something hey would like to donate to the raffle let me know. it might not be big but i wanna make this fun and put some money towards something important.

leslie, if yor out there, i know yall do a raffle at disney and it goes to the wounded wrrior project i believe. if you hav any connections to them iwould like to get ahold of them

#52 ·
Oh there is no mystery to the apple juice!!!!!

And you just don't give it away, you share among everyone!!!!

Besides, you'll find out!!!

Todd will have a bottle just for you!!!

#53 ·
Oooohhhhh yes he will!!! :grinpimp:

#55 ·
Challenge accepted!

#59 ·
Good call!

#58 ·
Just looked @ work schedule for 2012, guess what, i'm not workin for the man!!! I'm there again. Great run w/great people! :flipoff2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.