Pirate 4x4 banner

This forum needs a Newbies check in here post.

414K views 3K replies 3K participants last post by  serene 
#1 ·
So Newbies.......Check in here :flipoff2:

#3,028 ·
Hey peoples

I'm from Australia, I have a 80 Series Landcruiser with a 1HZ that I turbo'd running a 3in exhaust without mufflers it has a small lift and is pretty well stock standard otherwise, Before it I had a red 2005 TJ renegade that again had a small lift and 33in tyres and I loved it but I got tired of just emptying every pocket to keep my daily on the road so I sold it to buy the 80. Before the red Jeep I had a 2001 model that was black with half doors and the soft top it had a few basic mods lift etc.

found the site looking for Info on 3 and 4 link suspensions so i thought Id join.

Is there a Technical section where in depth tech yarns are kept?

Cheers Guvna.

#3,036 ·
Checking In

Not new to the site but new to posting. I search here often to get ideas and now that I have slowly started my build I will be posting more.

I am Building a 78 Ramcharger on the frame of a 94 Dodge 2500 2X4 CTD NV4500. Shortened the WB to 106" and will be swaping out the NV4500 with a 47RH / NP241. Up front I have a Ford HP60 to go in and I am thinking about double triangulated 4 link with air springs out back and Radius arms with air springs up front.

Looking forward to getting your input for my build.
Brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.