Pirate 4x4 banner

Those with wives/girlfriends that CCW

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Doc Holiday13 
#1 · (Edited)
What do they use as a holster?
I finally got around to putting in the paperwork and I am waiting to go pick up my permit.
Traditional belt holster is too high on my hip to be useful/comfortable and going to more of a drop holster kind of defeats the purpose.
Doc is making me something for my purse but I am interested in what your womens use for on-person carry.
My CCW is a Bersa 9mm BTW.

#2 ·
Beth carries iwb but, she is built thicker than you are. She either carries in the small of her back or a couple inches left of center in the front. Of course being she is self conscious of her tits she wears sweat sirts or loose tshorts most of the time. On the off chance she is in something snugger, its in her purse.

Taurus cia650 is her carry.

#3 ·
I tend to wear shirts on the large size as well.:laughing:
I tried the small of the back thing and it just wasn't comfortable.:(

#6 · (Edited)
She found a purse at the range, "Chicks with Guns" brand or something like that. Similar to some of the Galco offerings.

Sort of like this:

That's as close as I can describe. It's a purse. I'm a guy. :flipoff2:
https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/reviews/holsters/womens-group-studies-holster-choices/
Doc is going to modify my coach purse for CCW.:D
Karin used a standard Blade Tech with a drop when we went to Front Sight, and it worked well for her.

Concealed Carry Holsters & Outfits for Women - YouTube

She is pretty cute. I want to see her naked now.:laughing:
But she does have pretty good info. Thanks!!

#7 ·
http://www.youtube.com/user/faliaphotography

Dunno how to embed, but this lady has a few decent reviews on womens concealed options. Including but not limited to a very nice custom thigh holster that seems to work very well in all manners of sexy dresses. She has at least 3 ccw videos showing and explaining each very well. Pretty sure someone here posted it originally, otherwise dunno how I found it.

#12 ·
My wife carries a glock 23 everyday with the flashbang holster and even I can't tell some days.

#13 ·
and i just noticed you said Bersa 9mm.... if your gun is not listed she can custom make it if you really want it. she has made holsters for a ton of guns but only put out the ones that were most realistic to carry in the areas the holster goes.

if you want to get in touch with her send me a PM.

#18 · (Edited)
My girlfriend carries in her purse if her clothing doesn't allow her to carry on her person, but when she has anything that isn't perfectly form fitting she uses this: http://www.wildbillsconcealment.com/wildbill/shop/item.aspx?itemid=17

We picked it up at a gun show last weekend and the people at the booth were really helpful fitting her and helping her figure out where it would hide best for her. I've bought her a IWB holster that is super high quality but that one from Wild Bills Concealment just worked well. She carries a Sig P238 for what its wroth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.