Pirate 4x4 banner

This forum needs a Newbies check in here post.

414K views 3K replies 3K participants last post by  serene 
#1 ·
So Newbies.......Check in here :flipoff2:

#3,091 ·
Picked up an '84 few years ago. Not bad shape, I've seen way worse. But living in Washington you tend to be picky about rust.
Have ome suspension on it, 4:88, Detroit's front and back. Good hunting rig. But i'm looking at an "83 and I'm wondering if I can swap things around. Off to the facts dept. great site

#3,094 · (Edited)
New to the forum! I have an 03 TJ Sahara that is locked front and rear, with a few other mods! Right now I am looking for 4 inch front coil springs. I run mostly Teraflex suspensions. Just seeing how other manufacturers stand up to them. I am looking at Rustys 4.5 and Iron Rock off springs right now. Comments....
https://images.platforum.cloud/uploads/20171022/2baaa646cb68f8c
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

#3,097 ·
Checking In

I'm a lurker, too. I actually joined because I have an ancient trailer--stone wheels and petrified wooden frame and all--I purchased to build a tiny house on, and am not having much luck with questions. You guys have more links and answers in the 4x4 forums than the RV places. Kudos on that!

#3,099 ·
Hey everyone! my name is don and i am building a AWD 1969 CAMARO FOR hot rod drag week. on the site looking for information on a possible transfer case to use most of the fabrication is done. Just need now to decide what case. Been juggling bw4472 nv120 hd242 i am mating it too a 4l80 so i need a 32 spline input shaft and the first two cases dont have them avalible so was hopping to talk to some pros and see what kind of options i have! if you all can guide me it would mean alot.

#3,100 ·
Re-newbie

Hey all. I've checked in before but it's been about a year and life kind of got in the way of my build and haven't been able to spend much time on it. I figured before I start annoying all of you with my questions I would reintroduce myself.

I'm Manswame, located all over. I'm a military spouse and we travel a lot, another reason working on the build gets hard. I acquired a 1999 GMC Yukon a year and change ago and other than getting it running I haven't done much. Looking forward to chit chatting with you all.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.