Pirate 4x4 banner

I need more room in my Superduty.

15K views 105 replies 43 participants last post by  kc8ksg 
#1 ·
I bought an 08 F350 CC KR Superduty last fall. I have a Cummins 6.7 almost ready to swap into it.

I put 18,000 miles on this truck since I got it. Mostly long trips. About 40% work and 60% pleasure. 90% of those miles were not towing a trailer. We have a 13K 5th wheel that we pull 6-10,000 miles every summer.

We frequently use the truck for family trips, because the car we have only seats 4.

Here is the problem.

The cab on this truck seats 5.

With me, my wife, 2 kids, a dog and my mother in law (to babysit), the cab is full. Even if we don't take my MIL, if we have another child. Its full again. Even if we don't have another child, as soon as one of our kids wants to take a friend, its full again.

Some of you are going to say, get an SUV or a minivan. But then how do we pull the trailer ? And when we go skiing or mountain biking we don't have enough external storage. And I absolutely need a truck for things other than pulling the trailer anyway, so... ??????

Who else has this problem and how did you get around it ?

Please, no MDT suggestions, because like I said above, 90% of the winter miles are without a trailer and there is no way I am running around with an MDT just to take the family somewhere.

I need an Excursion with a bed and a 5th wheel hitch !

Ideas ?

See less See more
#103 ·
... To say nothing about the insults that add nothing to the thread at all. Right, UHaul boy, AKA RoosterBlow ? ....
(i`m not going to fawk up "skipped links" build thread so i post my answer here in one of metards threads : )

you add absolutely nothing to this board... nothing at all but painful arrogant stupidity

i`m going to call you a sack of shit and a fucking cunt as long as you act like a sack of shit and a fucking cunt ....

sounds fair to me ...

i bet when you talk your mouth even looks like a cunt ...

if you dont like being called a cunt take your fawking ass out of this board ... nobody is going to miss your arrogant ass

or better yet meet me in person and we can discuss our "problem" face to face ... thats the way i`m used to deal with assholes like you

you go to great lengths to hide your personal info ... : i dont ! .
so man up or shut the fuck up!

and i`m not kidding .... i`m seriously tired of you you pathetic fuck ! :flipoff:

to the rest of pirate; sorry for venting steam .....
but i`m slowly loosing my fun logging in to pirate with this asshead fucking up all the good threads

#106 · (Edited)
Rooster,
Fuck him, don't let that little pudgy finger'd bitch ruin your fun here. I'd say everyone in the PPB TR forum thinks your build is awesome, including meDumbass. We all look forward to your updates and appreciate the skills you have and attention to detail and don't want to see some cuckhold (AB's pet name for him :flipoff2: ) jealous asshole ruin it.

His replies are typical and his motives are transparent and I'm no PBBologist, but I'm pretty sure we don't want to lose a fabricator for a service manual collector.
In before Me2's, "I'm not jealouse of MDT's my Eff Tree Fidy can do everything better, cause my mamma in law said so :fo2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.