Pirate 4x4 banner

Pics Of Your Rigs!!!!

79K views 591 replies 227 participants last post by  toywthbdydmge 
#1 ·
I figured since the Nor Cal cats have a thread we should too.Post pics of your rigs,I'll start,here's a picture of mine still under costruction:

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
Hey Peps you know this one
Hell yeah I do.That's STILL one of my favorite 2nd gens out there.Hey,I almost hit E this morning on my way to work,he was in the motorhome flat towing the Jeep.

#29 ·
WTF Tony! Haven't seen your ass around anywhere lately. I thought I saw the WillysTJ at the "new" antlers inn (whatever its called now) the other night coming home in the dodge. How's things man? We might have to have a beer together sometime.
Here is my ugly POS:

Scott (aka Scunt)

#19 · (Edited)
Dude, we need to get together and wheel. I feel like im still new, and have not met any one to trail ride some good trails in SD yet. PM me if you ever go out ahead of time. I need to get the beast out and wheel. I have a few projects to get done, but its not stopping me from wheeling.

#21 ·
out here in the IE. (fontana)

going for a night run to the hammers in a week or so. who wants to criuse?
What day, I need to pop my Hammers Cherry. Have not been there yet. NEw to So Cal.

#22 ·
Drop me a line. Been lookin for people to wheel with. I'm new to Cali and close to the Hammers. Need some advice on Rockwells to. Picked up 2 rears and a steer in Victorville and want to get them on ASAP.

#30 ·
New to socal

I just recently picked this up and am looking forward to getting out with it and learning the so cal spots. Originally from AZ and did some crawling there with a FJ40. Need to find places close to San Diego that I can trailer it to since it is not streetable.
Nick

#33 ·
I just recently picked this up and am looking forward to getting out with it and learning the so cal spots. Originally from AZ and did some crawling there with a FJ40. Need to find places close to San Diego that I can trailer it to since it is not streetable.
Nick

Was that one of the old Fat City Jeeps?.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.