Pirate 4x4 banner

wheres all the MO members at

43K views 185 replies 102 participants last post by  jeep_boy02 
#1 ·
im new around these parts and still reading and learning.
looking at gettin an XJ before spring gets here if i can get my Harley sold and start building it
was looking to see where some of you other Missouri guys are. maybe someone would be interested in helpin a rookie out with some questions and maybe go along a ride would be awsome
im in Sullivan,Mo.
so wheres the rest of you all at

#8 ·
Im from Just outside of KC. Im new to the forum, and pretty new to wheeling. I have a Grand Cherokee ZJ. We do most of our wheeling in Disney, OK. Been to SMORR once and Tuttle Creek. all good places. Planning on redoing the ZJ this winter. 1 ton diffs, air shocks, 36 iroks, building some rock defense (bumpers, sliders, etc) then i plan to exo it.
I have to do something cuz me and my brother just turned is midly built TJ to 114in. wheelbase, 42" Iroks, 429 cobra jet, dana 60 frnt, dana 70 rear. 16" travel air shocks, built a removable cage, etc etc... so i cant be the guy left behind on 33's. lol

#28 ·
Closest place to KC to wheel legally that I know of is Kansas Rocks Recreation Park. It's about 240 acres so usually good for a one day outing. They have mild to wild trails. Check out www.KSROCKSPARK.com for more info.

If you are looking for a bigger area there is Tuttle Creek ORV in Randolph KS about 3 hours from KC or Southern Missouri Offroad Ranch in Seymour about 40 mins east of Springfield. Link to SMORR here www.smorr,net

Hope this helps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.