Pirate 4x4 banner

78/79 Ford OEM Spicer lockouts for D60

1K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  Scott79 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I am looking for a set of 78/79 Dana 60 "Spicer" OEM lockouts. Anyone have a set for sale? Thanks!! (click on the blue arrow below to view pictures of the spicer lockouts I am needing)

Hey Tim, I have these NOS Spicer parts sitting on my display shelf, you can have them for R&D

#10 ·
Well they had a few missing parts (4-allen screws and 1 spring) and 1 of the dials was cracked. So, I made him a offer for $50. and he took it. But I only purchase them to have some spare parts since they weren't complete.

#13 ·
Still have mine for $200, but there's another guy that saw this thread PMing me also asking to buy them. They are complete, good condition, and ready to go. 30 spline.

#16 · (Edited)
Thanks but the yellow dials are for chevy's...I want the red dials which are Ford...I think they are probably the same except the color of the dials and the word Ford across the center but not 100% sure...? Hate the thought of ever putting a chevy part on my Ford haha.

#22 ·
Dang Reddmaniac, I have been on here as much as possible, but I also have to work dude...How about helping out a fellow bud haha...I guess I missed out...if you happen to see any, let me know!! Thanks!!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.