Pirate 4x4 banner

ORI stuts

100K views 848 replies 362 participants last post by  SchreiberAJ 
#1 · (Edited)
Prices have been rolled back on ORI's. The sale is over, but retail is still $40ish less than it was a year ago per strut.

The main product line available is the STX and accessories. Formerly known as the ST, it now has velocity sensitive compression damping as an added feature for no extra cost. Also available are remote reservoirs for the heavy buggies, fill kits and many other accessories.
All the info you need is here:
http://oristruts.com/products/shocksstruts/st-strut/
And more specifically for the STX, here:
http://oristruts.com/products/shocksstruts/st-strut/
Get with me and we will see what I can do for you on pricing. I'm within a few percent of the other vendors and offer a level of service that you normally don't experience in the offroad world
Thanks
Kelly

See less See more
#4 ·
With shipping and materials craziness, prices went up about 8%. PM me for the best price on these.

Our new set KICKED ASS at the last XRRA race, even if we didn't:evil:
The new MSRP is in the first post, but I can still work with anyone if you PM me for a price.

#8 · (Edited)
Since I started using the ORI's I dont have to worry about them unloading on off cambers like an air shock does or a coilover. This is due to having two chambers. One on top like an air shock which pushes the car away(coilover the spring pushes away) on off cambers and the other chamber is in the shaft its self which off sets the forces of the top chamber. You also have rebound adjustments on the bottom of the shaft. The ORI's are the plushes shock I have ever used.

ENJOY THE RIDE.

#10 ·
yup these things are way cool. the dudes at on trac 4x4 here in saint george have been messin with these for a few years now. in fact todd little built the first cantilevered set up using these things. and we have many friends that use them bu on my 33,and change a year i just cant swing it. but hmmm maybe next year. after the wifes rig is built.

#13 ·
Topping this again. The lead times are still long, but it is worth it in the end. If you order now and put 10% down, you don't have to pay for the balance until they are ready on the table being built.
Thanks to those that have ordered and we are excited to be running these in KOH!!!:smokin:

Here is a tanner 4x4 review:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showpost.php?p=9012906&postcount=131

Every report from someone running them is the same, amazingly cush ride with sidehill stability to boot.
Rebound damping adjustment is another perk!

PM me for the BEST price you will find on these.:smokin:

#14 ·
ORI struts

Is there still a need to run air bumps with these struts or do they also act as your airbump when approaching full compression? Just wondering what the other guys are doing about this.

#16 ·
Is there still a need to run air bumps with these struts or do they also act as your airbump when approaching full compression? Just wondering what the other guys are doing about this.

No other bumpstop is needed from my understanding, awaiting a set of 12ers right now for a customer and look forward to putting hands on them personally to check them out.

( very glad they are internally bumped as well... nice for packaging!! :smokin: )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.