Pirate 4x4 banner

Anyone want to ride in tahoe 7/9 - 7/18?

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  woods 
#1 ·
I will be in Tahoe from 7/9 - 7/18 with the family and plan to take my bike. Who wants to show me some trails. I figure I can sneak out for a day or two while I am up there without any trouble. I really want to ride the con at least once but I am game for other fun trails as well. I ride a 08 CRF450R set up for desert so I need to limit the pavement part of the rides :D.

Also I might be bringing up my trailer to do some camping on the way up. Anyone have room to store a 30' trailer for a week or so. I do not know what parking is going to be like at the cabin we rented.

#2 ·
I know it is a bit away but nobody wants to ride?

#3 · (Edited)
TTT Ridin' season is just around the corner!

Hey KSL, if I'm still workin' for the state in July I may wanna meet up & ride the 'con.

If you'll be in north shore you can easily ride to Loon and back in a day if you want.

I want to hit the Wentworth entrance this year and Old Sluice too. :flipoff2:

Anyone else wanna ride the rocks??

:beer:

#4 ·
I will meet you where ever you want to start. I plan on bringing my hitch hauler. I just want to ride some granite and trees. I might be able to talk a few friends to meet us from Truckee as well.

#5 ·
Looks like the best dates available are going to be 7/10-12 or 7/16. Let me know if any of these dates work and where you want to meet. Looking forward to some time one the rocks.

#6 ·
Looks like Dog House and I will be meeting at Loon early monday the 16th and riding to the Tahoe side where I will be getting picked up. Still looking for riders if anyone is interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.