Pirate 4x4 banner

NEW! BTF Sport Cage Kits for Jeep YJ, and TJ!

22K views 131 replies 54 participants last post by  baseballneal86 
#1 ·

We have come up with an easy and affordable way to install a front cage in your YJ or TJ. The BTF front sport cage kit is made from .120 wall DOM tubing and will come as a pre-bent and pre-notched as a DIY weld-in kit.

Check them out here:
http://www.bluetorchfab.com/Category/58/Cage-Kits.aspx

See less See more
#16 ·
depending on what all you want , a cage kit similar to the yj an tj would run you the same price, 250.00, the rear section would be more depending on how much tube we put in it.

call me tomorrow at the shop an we can get a better idea of what you want.
205 521 7333

james

#30 ·
Got my kit 2 days ago. Looks great. I am hoping to start getting it installed this week if the weather gets better. my YJ doesnt fit in my garage so I have to do it outside and its supposed to rain here the next few days

#35 ·
Got around to getting mine in yesterday. Went suprisingly fast. I credit this to the top notch work you guys do. Everything just fit together perfectly. Its not finished yet, still need to pull it out to finish welding in a few areas I couldnt get to or wasnt comfortable trying to weld in the Jeep due to the working positions or angles. But fantastic job and a great kit!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.