Pirate 4x4 banner

Longevity Plasma Cutters, Welders, Multi-Purpose Units, and Generators

352K views 2K replies 429 participants last post by  longevity-inc.com 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I was made aware of this great forum by one of our customers, Patrick.

I would like to introduce our company as a potential supplier to your plasma cutting and welding needs.

Our company has been business longer than most of our competitors, we currently have over 4000 customers worldwide. We are here to stand behind our product and offer an unconditional money back guarantee on our products within 30days of purchase. In fact, Longevity will cover shipping both ways on the plasma cutters, welders, and multi-purpose units if you are unsatisfied with your product within the first 30days of purchase - we are extremely proud to enable customers to have a risk free trial on our equipment.

We understand the welding community is an important aspect of everyday business. Our goal is to offer superior quality products at affordable prices, while maintaining excellent customer service.

Currently, we have our own welding forum at www.longevity-inc.com/forum and we are also a member of WeldingWeb.com - our forum is on there as well.

Please take a moment to browse our product line at www.longevity-inc.com

If there are any questions, concerns or if you are seeing dealer information or are interested in purchasing a unit, please feel free to call our toll free support at 1-877-LONG-INC begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************1-877-LONG-INC******end_of_the_skype_highlighting / 1-877-566-4462.

You can email our sales staff at sales@longevity-inc.com
For support, please email help@longevity-inc.com
For Dealer Information, please email us at dealers@longevity-inc.com

Thank you all for the opportunity to be a part of this great forum,

Simon

See less See more
#2 ·
hey you all,

I am very pleased with the great CUSTOMER SERVICE on LONGEVITY! They had a great tech support and a prompt customer service! I have checked them on other website and they have great products...i highly recommend them to everyone! This is what i look for when i deal with vendors- GREAT customer skills and PROMPTNESS! Kudos to Simon!:)

#5 ·
Sure,

We are giving discounts on our multi-purpose machines. The weldmax series is something that may catch your eye. Call us and we will help you out.

Simon

#4 ·
Very happy Longevity LS160P owner

Hi all,
I just wanted to say I purchased one of the Longevity-inc.com LS160P multipurpose welder/plasma machines. I have had this unit for about 6 months now and am extremely pleased with the unit. I am especially pleased with Simon and the excellent support he offers. I had shipping damage with my first unit and it was replaced at no cost to me without question and promptly. Simon even handled the damage claims with the shipper leaving me with nothing to do but have fun playing with the unit.
If you are looking for a low cost but very functional unit with excellent support check out www.longevity-inc.com and the equipment they offer.

I have posted a video on YouTube of my welder doing a CNC plasma cut for those who would like to see it in action.
The link is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxtyKqbDii0

Gadget047

#7 ·
Actually, I never made any fake accounts. Those members are both on my other forums, and on weldingweb.com

I asked for their support and since I took care of them, they are taking care of me. One hand washes the other.

Ive been nice to a lot of people in my dealings and those people are showing their appreciation. :)

Thanks to Pat and Dan for their support!,

Simon

#11 ·
Rockrawler,

We are offering a special right now for $499.99, which is a very reduced price with 30 piece consumables kit free! We are also offering FREE SHIPPING.

We will announce more specials in the week to come.

Thank you for your interest.

Simon

#10 ·
Jorge,

Thanks for the question. The 160 does not have the Pulse welding. The 160P has a lot more controls especially useful for welding aluminum.

We have a separate mig welder with a spool gun called the WeldMate LM-250L, which is also on the website. Sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks

#13 ·
RocKrawler,

For the thickness of the steel you need to cut, the 40amp unit will be just fine. We have the LP-40D plasma cutter and the WeldMax LC-416D plasma cutter/welder. Now, both of these units are 110/220v, but remember they perform better on 220v kinda like having double the horsepower.

I can give you the WeldMax 416D which has the same Plasma built inside the machine but also offers a tig and stick welder for $500.00 shipped. That is $100.00 above the stand alone LP-40D price. Please note although the WeldMax LC 416D will cut aluminum, it will not weld it with Argon gas in TIG mode.

Please let me know if you are interested! I was told you are also a vendor by one of our customers. Please call me direct 415-752-7774 x201 and I will be more than happy to help answer some questions for you.

Simon

#16 ·
Pirate Special Of The Week! Starting 08/04/2008

Pirate Members:

We are offering SPECIAL PIRATE pricing on our ForceCut LP-50D Plasma Cutter. This weeks special price is $479.99 FREE SHIPPING, 3-YEAR PARTS AND LABOR Warranty and DOAinsurance (We cover both return and replacement shipping charges if your unit is DOA) and we are also including a FREE 30 Piece Consumables Kit ALL FOR $479.99 (Pictured)

Specifications:

Operating Voltage:
208/220vac 50/60HZ Input Single Phase 1PH
110/120vac 50/60HZ Input Single Phase 1PH
50amp cut draws 25Amps
40amp cut draws 22.5Amps
230V No Load Voltage, 100-115V Working Voltage

Cutting Specs:
3" Per minute @ 1" Steel (Severance Cut)
7" Per minute @ 3/4" Thick Steel
17" Per minute @ 1/2" Thick Steel

High Frequency and Contact Start:
High Frequency DC Plasma cuts thicker materials than standard DC plasma cutters. High Frequency Plasma cuts faster with less distortion in your metal.

Power Specs:
Power Factor 0.93
100% Duty cycle (cut time) at 40amp cut
60% Duty cycle at 50amp cut setting

Air requirements: 60-75psi @ 4.5cfm
Internal High Speed Cooling Fan to Regulate Temperature
Has built in Thermal & Overload Protection

Weight: 28LBS (30LBS Boxed)
Dimensions: 15"Length X 9"High X 6"Wide

What is Included?

* Main Unit
* Cutting Torch
* Earth Clamp
* Air Regulator with Bracket
* Air Hose
* Consumables: 3 piece tips, 3 piece electrodes, 3 piece gas diffuser, 3 piece shield cups

We are also happy to announce our newest dealer addition ,A2Z Electronics + Welding run by Jerry, Jim, and Kay, who you may all know from this website! We are pleased to get their expertise and knowledge of these machines in addition to our quality customer service. They will be on here shortly talking to some of their past customers!

Also, if you wish to receive a 60AMP torch in addition to the 50amp torch offered with this deal, please add an additional $50.00 to your order. (Pictured)

Dont wait on this DEAL, CALL US TODAY and SAVE!

1-877-LONG-INC / 1-877-566-4462

Thank You all and Best of luck!

#207 ·
Pirate Members:

We are offering SPECIAL PIRATE pricing on our ForceCut LP-50D Plasma Cutter. This weeks special price is $479.99 FREE SHIPPING, 3-YEAR PARTS AND LABOR Warranty and DOAinsurance (We cover both return and replacement shipping charges if your unit is DOA) and we are also including a FREE 30 Piece Consumables Kit ALL FOR $479.99 (Pictured)

Specifications:

Operating Voltage:
208/220vac 50/60HZ Input Single Phase 1PH
110/120vac 50/60HZ Input Single Phase 1PH
50amp cut draws 25Amps
40amp cut draws 22.5Amps
230V No Load Voltage, 100-115V Working Voltage

Cutting Specs:
3" Per minute @ 1" Steel (Severance Cut)
7" Per minute @ 3/4" Thick Steel
17" Per minute @ 1/2" Thick Steel

High Frequency and Contact Start:
High Frequency DC Plasma cuts thicker materials than standard DC plasma cutters. High Frequency Plasma cuts faster with less distortion in your metal.

Power Specs:
Power Factor 0.93
100% Duty cycle (cut time) at 40amp cut
60% Duty cycle at 50amp cut setting

Air requirements: 60-75psi @ 4.5cfm
Internal High Speed Cooling Fan to Regulate Temperature
Has built in Thermal & Overload Protection

Weight: 28LBS (30LBS Boxed)
Dimensions: 15"Length X 9"High X 6"Wide

What is Included?

* Main Unit
* Cutting Torch
* Earth Clamp
* Air Regulator with Bracket
* Air Hose
* Consumables: 3 piece tips, 3 piece electrodes, 3 piece gas diffuser, 3 piece shield cups

We are also happy to announce our newest dealer addition ,A2Z Electronics + Welding run by Jerry, Jim, and Kay, who you may all know from this website! We are pleased to get their expertise and knowledge of these machines in addition to our quality customer service. They will be on here shortly talking to some of their past customers!

Also, if you wish to receive a 60AMP torch in addition to the 50amp torch offered with this deal, please add an additional $50.00 to your order. (Pictured)

Dont wait on this DEAL, CALL US TODAY and SAVE!

1-877-LONG-INC / 1-877-566-4462

Thank You all and Best of luck!

Are you still offering this deal with the 30 piece consumable kit?? Wife is asking what I want for xmas.:D

#18 ·
Jorge,

We never had any performance issues are described in your captions! Our supplier is not the one who supplies our competitors. In fact, you can ask one of their former employees who is now our dealer. Call them - they had or still may have one of our WeldPro 160P machines tested and ready to sell! With their little experience with our company and experience with the other company, they will tell you that our machine is one of the best built they have seen... those were their words to us. But please understand, the WeldPro series is a new machine on the market and we are constantly trying to improve our product line with improvements to boards and other necessary components. However, we sold a lot of these machines and have had much success!

Here is their number: 1-480-986-8877

Ask for Jerry or Jim - they are impressed with our quality machines and have been in the business for as long as any other competitor out there.

We are expecting our newest batch shortly, but if you want one unit right away, call them and they will be more than happy to help!

Simon

#20 ·
Mrarmyant,

We have the Longevity WeldPro LS-160P and LS-200P, which can both cut and weld aluminum. The TIG is both AC/DC and with Argon gas you will be able to weld aluminum.

Now, for your pirates, we will be giving really special pricing. We are giving $100.00 of the retail price of $999.99 for the WeldPro LS-160P so you are getting the machine for $899.99 plus FREE SHIPPING and a 30 Piece Consumables kit.

For the WeldPro LS-200P, we are giving a $200.00 discount of our retail pricing and we will give you 50% off the consumables and a FREE UPGRADE to the 60AMP Torch! Thats $1099.99 with FREE SHIPPING!

That is a special pirate deal! We want your business! Both units come with a 3-YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY and 30Day DOA insurance!

Thanks for your interest!

#21 ·
LS-200P, which can both cut and weld aluminum. The TIG is both AC/DC and with Argon gas you will be able to weld aluminum.

For the WeldPro LS-200P, we are giving a $200.00 discount of our retail pricing and we will give you 50% off the consumables and a FREE UPGRADE to the 60AMP Torch! Thats $1099.99 with FREE SHIPPING!

That is a special pirate deal! We want your business! Both units come with a 3-YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY and 30Day DOA insurance!

Thanks for your interest![/QUOTE]

Your website says that this unit is unavailable. I would like to order one. Please let me know.

Thanks John

#275 ·
LS-200P, which can both cut and weld aluminum. The TIG is both AC/DC and with Argon gas you will be able to weld aluminum.

First time posting here but I've been following the reviews and I feel confident about your products.
Tax refund season is approaching in the next 2 weeks...(at least for me..) And I was hoping you could maybe extend that offer on one of those Weldpro LS-200P w/ the 60amp upgrade?!?!? puh puh please?

#22 ·
PDR John,

I sent you a PM on how to order. Thanks

#23 ·
John,

Your 50amp plasma cutter is on the way. You should have received an email with tracking. Any questions, we are one call away!

Thanks

#26 ·
The difference between the two:

The WeldPro LS-160P has a 40amp plasma cutter, 160amp AC/DC tig welder and the arc welder.

With the WeldPro LS-200P, you get the 50AMP plasma cutter, 200amp AC/DC tig welder.

So, the WeldPro ls-200p is more powerful unit. Also with the WeldPro LS-200P you get a 60amp torch upgrade for free - that torch has better consumables life.

#28 ·
Jorge,

Sorry, the WeldPro LS-200P also has an arc welder as well the difference between the two is the plasma cutter and tig welder power.

Please PM me your contact information and we will be in contact on Monday!

Thanks!

#30 ·
Yes, we have the ForceCut LP-40D in stock. We can ship it same day and it usually takes a few business days. We provide tracking so you get an idea of an ETA.

Please call us anytime or send us your information in a PM and we will contact you to answer your questions and get your order on its way!

Thanks

#32 ·
Aaron,

We will be shipping your item tomorrow. Thanks for the order and let us know if you have any questions.

PS: you will have a tracking number emailed tomorrow as well.

Thanks

#34 ·
I am not a welder but I want to start fabbing my own stuff. Is the WeldMax LC-416D a good machine to start learning on. I've done some stick and some mig welding but never TIG. I don't want to buy a beginner type machine only to be disappointed by its performance later. I will use it mostly on mild steel for bumpers, sliders, carriers an the like. Would one of your machines work for me. Also, why are they so cheap. What is the difference between yours and say a Miller?

Thanks

#35 ·
Hello,

Whether you are buying a $2000 tig welder or a $500.00 welder, you will be a better welder with practice. Our machines are geared towards first timers, hobbyists, and light industrial uses. The WeldMax LC-416D is a great machine, but please be aware it is a DC only welder, which means you will not be able to Tig aluminum with Argon gas. It is very easy to use and there are no more than 4 buttons including the on/off.

Another great thing about our company is if you join www.longevity-inc.com/forum

You can talk with people who use your machine on a daily basis and get the best advice for FREE. Yes, we have our own welding forum with a lot of nice individuals who are there to help!

The units are affordable for many reasons, we are the biggest seller of imported welders, we are much smaller than miller so our costs are less, and we are less known so you are not paying for the brand name.

Also, please understand, Miller has been in business for 100 years - they are much more advanced and offer more service facilities, dealers, etc...

However, our warranty is top notch in the welding industry and from a smaller company, you will receive first hand, personal service.

Also, please look at our site for reviews and customer testimonials - you will see why all our customers are bragging!

If you want someone to contact you, please send us a PM with your contact info or call us during our business hours!

Thanks

#37 ·
Jorge,

You should receive your order number shortly. Thanks for the order and we promise to test and ship your unit shortly.

#38 ·
Hi Guys,

Just a reminder, we still have the 50amp plasma cutter special prices for pirates and we are also getting some more WeldPro 200P and WeldPro 160P units.

Call or email if you have any questions and save over $100.00 just for being pirate members.

Thanks

#40 ·
Eric,

We recommend either the WeldPro LS-160P or WeldPro LS-200P welder and plasma cutter.

Also, if you are not looking for a plasma cutter, we have the WeldMate LW200acdc which can tig aluminum with argon gas.

Basically, you want a unit with AC/DC capability!

Call us if you have any questions. Thanks

#42 ·
Hi Tyler,

Yes we are offering that machine for the special pirate prices! For Canada shipping, please call us so we can confirm your postal code. We also will ship it express!

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.