Pirate 4x4 banner

PA park updates?

31K views 213 replies 52 participants last post by  MB4/94 
#1 ·
I was just wondering what was happening with the new Anthracite Outdoor Recreation Area park planned in PA, have all the meetings been held? I've been wanting to attend one but college classes have been getting in the way.

#12 ·
na, the muddin thing aint my bag. but i know when i hear crazy big trucks headin to shamokin rut road is usually the spot. idk bout the vids but txt me a few pics, ill try n post em. send 1 vid too, n ill try it.

pm sent.

#14 ·

I've been down rut road a few times. There's just enough space to skirt by the holes if u don't wanna go bogging. Probly the deepest shit I've ever seen that someone didn't dig out w heavy machinery. If I remember rite it's kinda hard to find so have a local with u

#17 ·
if anyone wants a experienced guy to showem around just pm mei kno my way around up there pretty well but i have still yet to be on every trail and i bin goin there for years thats how big and thats how many trails there are

#22 ·
UPDATE......................

The final public meeting is scheduled and will be on Wednesday the 6th of July at 6:30 at Shamokin Area High School Auditorium, 2000 West State Street, Coal Township, PA 17866. Its actually about 2 miles from the trail head. We will be posting the master plan document on-line shortly.

#25 ·
For those who have not been here yet but remember our lost treasure called Paragon I see alot of similarities................. So if you can get to this meeting and help make it happen...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.