Pirate 4x4 banner

Disney, OK Aug 29-31

9K views 301 replies 23 participants last post by  Ks-Zuk 
#1 ·
Several of us from MO and KS are going to try and hit Disney the last weekend in Aug if anyone wants to go. Should be at least me, Pdaddy, and Bones.

#6 ·
KC4WDA is gonna be there the weekend of the 23rd I hope to test the D60 I just put in then. How did the cage turn out Pdaddy hasn't sent me any pics or word of how it went for that matter yet.

#7 ·
Cage isnt completely finished, front half is in, gotta fab the rest up and tie it in to the frame. Itll be pimp when its done. Other than that my rig is wheelable, my front traction bar is in and works well, also my little skidplate booty fab is under it too, does a nice job of catching the leaking ATF :flipoff2:

Im not taking mine out until then, need to finish the cage and not roll it before this Disney outing! :p My dad is planning on going and bringing his 55 Willys, we took it out yesterday and its working pretty good! :cool:

#10 ·
would like to go end of the month but depends. Just blew the motor up last weekend in west Tulsa so now I have to pinch my pennies to put the chebby 3fitty in before Labor Day in Joplin. Anyone goin to Joeys in Joplin for Labor Day or Disney the weekend after (Sept. 6, 7)?

#12 ·
slipscomb said:
would like to go end of the month but depends. Just blew the motor up last weekend in west Tulsa so now I have to pinch my pennies to put the chebby 3fitty in before Labor Day in Joplin. Anyone goin to Joeys in Joplin for Labor Day or Disney the weekend after (Sept. 6, 7)?
Talking to a friend last night ans we were thinking of doing this instead. Unsure what will happen though.

#17 ·
FatA$$ Toyota said:
We may make it up. It may be tough as I will be getting back from a thousand dollar Colorado rock crawling trip on the 19th.

I am ready to drink some brewhaha's and get Chris to teach me how to wheel.

:flipoff2:
Not our fault you spend a grand in CO....make it Diz. :flipoff2: You'll be there, and I can't teach for shit. Hell last trip to UT cost me over 8K :eek:

#20 ·
willymutt said:
What are the requirements to run Disney? Are there any decent trails that wouldn't require a front locker? I hope to have mine going again, but don't know if I can make it or not. Just want to plan for the future.

No requirements. No problem without a front locker. That dude (91 Blaze) is not locked up front and he wheels like a mad man. Post up or PM me if you want/need help. -Brad

#21 ·
KS Toy said:

No requirements. No problem without a front locker. That dude (91 Blaze) is not locked up front and he wheels like a mad man. Post up or PM me if you want/need help. -Brad
I ran Little Blue locked in the front only. No rear locker. You can most stuff completely open. Only some of the harder and hardest stuff requires lockers.

#22 ·
Suckas, I will try to save some of my trip money, maybe buy a little less beer or BS souveniers that we will never use.

I will see what I can manage.

Maybe I can roll onto my side again in that "WATER HOLE" so Hogan can come and laugh at me again.

:flipoff2:

#25 ·
Bones said:
Hell I don't know man. I don't want to be the ring leader for this trip :flipoff2: I should be ready most any weekend after this week I hope. I hate being 4 hours from everywhere..lol
Im done tryin to plan weekends, everyone starts the move it up/back a week when we do. If your going cool if your not cool. :flipoff2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.