Pirate 4x4 banner

Disney, OK Aug 29-31

9K views 301 replies 23 participants last post by  Ks-Zuk 
#1 ·
Several of us from MO and KS are going to try and hit Disney the last weekend in Aug if anyone wants to go. Should be at least me, Pdaddy, and Bones.

#29 · (Edited)
Pdaddy said:
So you want to wheel? Cool I do to lets get something together then lol
whos the ringleader? :flipoff2:

Yea, lets get a plan.

When?

(1) Aug 29-Sept 1st (Labor Day) This might give some people an extra day to brake stuff or get there/home. Also it might be a good time to go someplace farther away.

(2) Sept. 5-7 looks like the other option that was talked about.

Where?

(1) Joplin
(2) Disney
(3) A different place all together

Make no diff to me. Once we decide we need to stick to it and not change.

Soooooo with that in mind lets here it.

#31 ·
91blaze said:
You guys can pick the weekend
choices are
A. Aug 8-10
B. Aug 15-17
C. Aug 22-24
D. Not available Aug. 29
E. All of the above

Locations
1. Disney (old faithful)
2. Tuttle (Not worth a $$$$):flipoff2:
3. JD (don't know where it is or how far)
4. Kansas rock park (fee park, no camping or beer:flipoff2: )

My vote is for E-1
I hear #2 and #4 are VERY similar. (besides the :beer: part)

I'll probably hit Disney on Labor Day just cuz I have 3 days off. Be nice to be able to get there once before that as well though.

#32 ·
Im at Disney Labor day definately. I already have plans with 2 guys that have never been so thats my dealio. Im open to Joplin or Ks park before or after that weekend too if something gets put together. :D

#34 ·
I'm hitting Disney Labor Day weekend. I have that weekend requested off, and only that weekend.

I'd like to wheel with some of you fawkers, since I met Pdaddy for about 5 minutes (he just took the tickets I scored and ran) :flipoff2:

And I'd like to meet bones since I've talked to him frequently. Plus, I want the wife to wheel on something that isn't mud or dirt.

#38 ·
Pdaddy said:
He has a Black YJ with a black cage in it, its a nice street rig LOL :flipoff2:

Im stoked I cant wait to get down there, My wife and daughter are coming with me as well.
Cack! it's a TJ! other than that, it's right on. will have Missouri plates on it. We'll be staying at Hogan's, and I'll we wearing my "I am Camo, kick my ass" shirt.

#40 · (Edited)
Let me check to see what I get off for Labor Day. As long as I get my Tranny fixed, I'd be in. I'm not sure on getting there yet. Not real sure about flat towing my rig. KS Toy, if you are going to be in Hutch sometime, let me know. I always like meeting other wheelers that like rocks.

Also, is there camping at Disney? Or is there a place to park that is around everyone else. I would sleep in my pickup if needed.

316-617-3208

#41 ·
willymutt said:
Let me check to see what I get off for Labor Day. As long as I get my Tranny fixed, I'd be in. I'm not sure on getting there yet. Not real sure about flat towing my rig. KS Toy, if you are going to be in Hutch sometime, let me know. I always like meeting other wheelers that like rocks.

Also, is there camping at Disney? Or is there a place to park that is around everyone else. I would sleep in my pickup if needed.

316-617-3208
There is a place for camping, $7 a night. Showers, crapers, elec. if you need it. Or you can just park. This link has some info on the park.

http://www.extreme4wheelin.com/langley_disney.htm

#43 ·
Sniff.... I wanna go... BUT.. I've got too much chit to do between now and then...

Moving into house...
Travelling for work...

LABOR DAY weekend I'll be on the Texas Gulf coast...

I'll be having fun... But I can do a laterinSeptemberdate if someone wants to get one going.

I'll show all you tooles how to do the rollover hill ;)

#46 ·
SolidAxleDurango said:

Ever gone UP "Yeller Monster" or the UP back side of "High Point"?? Those two have been the most difficult things I've done out there so far...
Nope, I dont even know what launguage you just spoke in, is that Okie lingo or what. I cant wait to get down there and see this stuff, hopefully I can get the names down so I know wtf people are talking about. I know the staircase's and lil blue and the little waterfall and the wall of death or whatever, thats really the only things there I know the names of and can identify buy looking and location. Ive been there 3 times and never with my own truck :( Ive wheeled my dads willys down there a little. Went with Bones and we wheeled his lowrider Tacoma until it got high centered during the cleanup LOL :flipoff2:

#48 ·
Pdaddy said:

Nope, I dont even know what launguage you just spoke in, is that Okie lingo or what. I cant wait to get down there and see this stuff, hopefully I can get the names down so I know wtf people are talking about. I know the staircase's and lil blue and the little waterfall and the wall of death or whatever, thats really the only things there I know the names of and can identify buy looking and location. Ive been there 3 times and never with my own truck :( Ive wheeled my dads willys down there a little. Went with Bones and we wheeled his lowrider Tacoma until it got high centered during the cleanup LOL :flipoff2:
What's the "Wall of Death"? Heard it mentioned here 2x... But never seen it on a map (http://www.extreme4wheelin.com/langley_disney.htm) or heard it mentioned by any other locals.?? :confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.