Votes: 14 42.4%

Hardtop or softop on 40

779 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Pygpen 
#1 · (Edited)
Just curious what you guys are running on your 40's

Cheers
Dazz

#2 ·
No top. I would love to have a good hard top, but I probably wouldn't use it much. I just got a set of doors for next winter. It sucks to drive the 40 without doors or top in the rain going over the mountains to the desert in SoCal. I have done that a few times the past couple years. People look at you funny.

#3 ·
I want to trade my hard top for a good soft top becuase of the weight issue, but other than that I like having a hard top. I do have a bikini top on the summer but It does suck having to drive in the rain (and snow if you push too close to winter) :D

- Rico.

#4 ·
I am going to get a soft top in the next two weeks. Looking at the Kayline. I will keep the hardtop and replace the Headliner before storing it in my shed for the summer. I will decide on putting it back on next Winter based on how cold the soft top gets

#5 ·
i wouldnt mind a beat up hard top cut to fit around my cage in teh back for snow runs. but then again i just throw on snow cloths and its fine. so nothing for me. soft would be nice though.. but depends on what teh 40 is used for. jiMMy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.