Pirate 4x4 banner

1350 c/v shafts special pricing for a limited time

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  onetoncv 
#1 ·
We have 8 new 1350 c/v 's for a special price they are 2 3/4 tube and have to be used with 1350 at the axle - we will offer these with either .083 tubing for 349.00 or 399.00 with .188 wall - Keep in mind these need our patented flange to work off most applications and we will honor the 15 % off on those usually 99.00 now 75.00 $ - we only can do 8 right now at this price first come first serve - no other discounts apply - Jesse 530-877-2875

#6 ·
rockmup said:
Jess, I'll call you on Monday. So any chance you'll knock of 25 off the .188 wall shaft since I just paid full price for the flange ? Gotta ask.

How much more for the long slip ?

Thanks
I'll meet ya in the middle - 12 $ off -this is not a fish market these are good prices - 60$ more for a long travel - LEt me know soon it wil not last forever- Jess

#10 ·
Jess I'll call you on this one. Bought a flange and ebrake from you about 2.5 months ago. I'm getting very close now to getting things back together (and some measurements). I want the .188 wall, 12" slip, boot and treated slines. but is 2.75" your standard diameter shaft?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.