Pirate 4x4 banner

color me gone...

2K views 29 replies 11 participants last post by  AirTrooper 
#1 · (Edited)

#27 ·
Loveday said:
i don't give a damn what anyone thinks of me.
It appears that you do. Why else troll in this forum? :confused:

Loveday, I guess you are special ... I can count the number of folks we've banned from the 'Wire on two hands. if you'd like to discuss this further, I reckon email might be more appropriate. I doubt it will go anywhere anyway, because on most things I back my team of trusted, hardworking volunteers, whom you have dismissed as bereft of equity and maturity, and inferred to be 'shrill, desperate, frightened, uninformed left.' :rolleyes:

Back on an Isuzu topic, I don't know the fella who drives the Trooper in Knoxville, but I'll ask on the 'Wire.

Randii

#28 ·
Gentlemen(I'm giving you all the benefit of the doubt on this one! LOL) This has been a nice, quiet easy to moderate forum up until now and we're going to keep it that way. I do NOT tolerate BB bashing or BB wars...its a bannable offense here. If you've had issues on another BB leave them there. This is not the place to discuss them...this is a tech forum. Take it to emails or PM's. If it continues I will start deleting stuff, if I have to continue doing that then I'll take it to the next level.

With all of that, said feel free to continue any tech discussions you have :roxy:

#29 ·
i'm not trolling, randii. i've lurked around pirate plenty. i have a toyota and a chevy in addition to my isuzu. pirate has it's own jewels of experience and wisdom. i was searching for a link for a guy that will do/has done custom work on a 4ZD1 head (i'm determined to get 140 reliable ponies out of a normally aspirated isuzu I-4). i happened across this thread, and i wanted to express what appears to be a not-uncommon opinion regarding the administration of the wire.

my e-mail is pmlinknox@hotmail.com.

and, randii, tell those 15 or 20 people who sent me repeated pm's of support that i appreciated it.

boys, the Roxy has spoken. i'm done discussing the administration of the wire in open chat.

--Loveday

#30 · (Edited)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.