Pirate 4x4 banner

Wheel confusion

646 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  MikE1 
#1 ·
Whats your guys's opinions on the ideal wheels for an FSB running a dana 60 and a 14 bolt? I've been thinking about this for sometime, and I'd like to run either the 40" iroks or the 38x15.5 TSL Radials. I'd like a 16" rim, but if I'm going to run the TSL's it'll have to be 16.5. If thats the case I'll buy a beadlock ring kit for them. I don't want to spend much money on wheels, but I'm wondering what wheel sizes and backspacing you think would be best?

#2 ·
38x13x16 TSL then step up to 39.5x13x16 Iroks

Long, DYI, and Rockstomper all make them in 16" for a few bucks more.

For BS good luck on finding someone that will make less than a 3.5 in a 16 BUT after you BL it then it will be 16x9.5 w. a 13" tire.

Its my route so take it for what its worth.

#3 ·
badkarma88 said:
Whats your guys's opinions on the ideal wheels for an FSB running a dana 60 and a 14 bolt? I've been thinking about this for sometime, and I'd like to run either the 40" iroks or the 38x15.5 TSL Radials. I'd like a 16" rim, but if I'm going to run the TSL's it'll have to be 16.5. If thats the case I'll buy a beadlock ring kit for them. I don't want to spend much money on wheels, but I'm wondering what wheel sizes and backspacing you think would be best?
What do you mean "ideal wheel"
If you need a 16" then get a 16x10 or a 16x12 in whatever wheel you like the best. All the backspacing the different wheels have is pretty close to the same anyways, roughly 4".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.