Pirate 4x4 banner

Lost Bag On the Work Weekend

909 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  pmerrillc 
#1 ·
I lost a green bag on Friday night Aug 19 between the staging area and the Y. If anyone picked up my bag please give me a call @ 408-858-5495 or drop me an e-mail.

Thanks
Pat

#4 ·
I'm missing a strap from the work done at the log jam. 3" x 30' with a D ring. Strap was beginning to fray so its not that big a deal. Would like the D ring though.

The good news is I was able to return the wet suit without issue. There must have been 10 new holes in that thing, but they said don't worry about it.

Marlon

#5 ·
NOTPRETTY said:
I'm missing a strap from the work done at the log jam. 3" x 30' with a D ring. Strap was beginning to fray so its not that big a deal. Would like the D ring though.

The good news is I was able to return the wet suit without issue. There must have been 10 new holes in that thing, but they said don't worry about it.

Marlon
Did you ever check the strap on the back of Welder Boys Rig? I do not know about you, I finally quit spitting up bark from the River.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.