Pirate 4x4 banner

A couple of pics from Baja.....

5K views 39 replies 35 participants last post by  HANGTOWNCRUZR 
#1 ·
We have a ton more, but I need to get them from all the chase crews, so it will take a while. I have quite a few to sort through on camo's camera, since I ruined my camera falling in the pool in Ensenada. :shaking:

Pulling into the finish line, and having Sal Fish congratulate us at 1:00am was surreal...

No sleep for 72 hours, and still ready to celebrate!!!

After a long ass race, and a night of celebrating, we could have slept on a pile of rocks. But this would do just fine...

Now I have been to a lot of awards ceremonys, but this one was insane. Once again, surreal...

See less See more
#31 ·
RedBullJeep said:
I just noticed something...
Winning JeepSpeed - Average speed over the race: 28.72mph

Winning STOCK VW BUG (class 11) - Average speed over the race: 25.92mph

Damn, that Mexican Vdub was a threat! :laughing: :flipoff2:

Oh my God that guy knows his Baja. We were stopped outside San Jaunico talking to chase 6 and they came ripping by through a blind corner like they were on rails. We didn't catch them for about 100 miles.

#33 ·
Peak ZJ said:
Here's Camo getting mobbed by the locals for stickers......

dude! that is too funny. i have that same pic. We were standing right there and didn't actually meet.

i was with Larry from Trailready (head in the foreground of your shot)

#34 ·
TrooperRS said:
dude! that is too funny. i have that same pic. We were standing right there and didn't actually meet.

i was with Larry from Trailready (head in the foreground of your shot)
You know what is even funnier....the Alaskan Crew was standing about 10 feet from you guys...lol.

TED! I tried to call you man, but with me getting in a bit of trouble the night before I didn't remember to try again.

#35 ·
Wide Open BC3

Here is one of our pics I will post more:
Kenny (Cowboy) Bartrum, Tracey Jordan, Bud Brutsman, Mike Metzger. This was the team I was crew chief for for Wide Open BC Car #3. I have some more pics I will post later of our team and the Shaffers Offroad Jeep in Tech. Also Congrats to the Shaffers Offroad Team on their good finish.

Attachments

#39 ·
wow. i think the first pic with sal fish right there is the most inspiring out of all of them. the fact he is there means you finished, and the jeep is all dirty showing marks of the war is just went thru to make it.....it makes me want to race sooo bad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.