Pirate 4x4 banner

36, 37, 38 x 12.50 r16.5 Swampers, etc... in AL

17K views 37 replies 15 participants last post by  beastieburban91 
#1 · (Edited)
Here's the deal, I have 10 different sets of tires (4/set = 40 tires TOTAL + 1) listed below:

...all in in GREAT condition... sidewalls good (no dry-rot, cuts), rim beads are good (no tears), and treads are good (no big cuts, just slight nicks & rock rash on tops, but side-lugs are EXCELLENT! I've had these stored in my storage unit over the past few years, so they've been kept dry & cool and look great.

I've accumulated these over the past 4 years for the 7 different trucks I have, with plans to use them, but they're just taking up space in storage right now, & I need $$... to finish some of these trucks up & pay some bills. I don't remember what I paid for these... just been collecting them as the opportunity arises... so I'm just going to price them by their % tread = % of NEW price... but with a slight discount since I need these gone!

(Note: I obtained all the prices from:

*Except for the 37" & 41" military tires... which I could ONLY find on eBay.

4 – Super Swamper SX 36x12.50r16.5 - 85% tread = NEW: $904.32 my price: SOLD

4 – Super Swamper SX 36x12.50r16.5 - 80% tread = NEW: $904.32 my price: $675

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 – Super Swamper SSR 37x12.50r16.5 - 75% tread = NEW: $1,194.64 my price: $800

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 – Super Swamper SX 38x12.50r16.5 - 70% tread = NEW: $998.52 my price: SOLD

4 - Super Swamper SX 38x12.50r16.5 - 50% tread = NEW: $998.52 my price: SOLD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 – GoodYear MTR Radials 285/70R17 (33”) - 15% tread = NEW: $999.80 my price: $50

4 – GoodYear Wrangler RT II 36x12.50r16.5 - 90% tread = NEW: $449 my price: $400

4 – GoodYear Wrangler RT II 36x12.50r16.5 - 75% tread = NEW: $449 my price: $325

4 – GoodYear Wrangler RT II 36x12.50r16.5 - 25% tread = NEW: $449 my price: $100

4 – GoodYear Wrangler MT 37x12.50r16.5 - approx. 50%, = NEW: $740.00 my price: $350

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 – Michelin XL 12.5 r20 (41”) - 50% tread = NEW: $1,000 my price: $500

* I'm located in Auburn, AL... 2 hrs South of Atlanta, GA... 45 min. West of Columbus, GA.... 45 min. North of Montgomery, AL... & 2.5 hrs. S.E. of Birmingham,AL

email me at: extremenick@yahoo.com for more info, to come see them, etc.

*I'm negotiable on these prices, so email me what you want & we'll work out a deal.

-Nick

See less See more
#27 ·
*Correction: I just had someone tip me that Summit http://store.summitracing.com/egnsearch.asp?N=700+4294923107+4294923105+115+4294793321 has these same wheels all for about $2-3 cheaper each... so I guess they're currently the lowest known source, unless anyone knows of any cheaper places?

Either way, about $50/rim for 16.5 plain steelies is a HOT deal for the 5 on 5.5 pattern, which is probably the most universal & multi-purpose pattern... definitely wouldn't have trouble reselling or saving for future 1/2 ton projects if needed... and can run CHEAP 36" radial hummer tires... which can be had anywhere for under $500 NEW.... making for good daily driver mud tires!

#30 ·
BlueDodgeRam -

According to FreightQuote.com, I could ship them from an Atlanta terminal to the following VA terminal:

SouthEastern Freight Lines
1919 PLANTATION ROAD N.E.
Roanoke VA 24012

for $100.02 They estimate 2 days for shipping transit, so they should be ready for pickup in VA by next Monday (3/26).

I live 2 hrs from ATL, but I'll be there this Thurs. for my job... and will also possibly be delivering the 38" SX's to another terminal there, so I could bring these (on pallet & wrapped) for FREE. If you'd like to get these, let me know ASAP, so we can work out the Payment details (I'd prefer to use PayPal... safest/easiest) and I can make the shipping arrangements for Thursday. Thanks.

-Nick

#31 ·
X2elite-

According to FreightQuote.com, I could ship them from an Atlanta terminal to the following AR terminal:

1213 L E GILLILAND DR.
Texarkana AR 71854

for $124.18 They estimate 2 days for shipping transit, so they should be ready for pickup in AR by next Monday (3/26).

I have another guy from Mississippi who is currently interested in these and I'm still working out the details. But, if he backs out, I'll let you know by Monday, and give you first dibs these. If you're able to pay me in time, I can ship these on Thurs. when I'm in ATL... w/ NO charge for taking them there or pallet/wrap. If not, the other closest terminal to me is 50 miles away in Montgomery, AL and is slightly more to ship from: $128.44.

If you'd be interested in buying these, just message me or Post a reply ASAP, and I'll give you next dibs if the other deal doesn't work out.

-Nick

#32 · (Edited)
"As far as the 39" Boggers... it's crazy that you mention that b/c I actually have a set (4) of 39.5 x 18 r16.5 Boggers with 25% tread that I was debating either keeping & carving up w/ a tire groover, or saving 2 as spares & selling off the other 2 for $50 each.

I don't have any pics of them right now, but I can take some on Thurs. if you think you'd be interested. I see that your profile says you're at Ellsworth AFB, SD so I checked freightquote.com, and to ship that 1 tire... wrapped on a pallet, terminal-to-terminal, would be: $158.02 with USF Holland. It sucks that you're so far away & the price is so much to ship freight... but if you'd like this tire & another set of 4, that could offset your shipping cost: 5 tires on 1 pallet would be $275.75 w/ USF Holland... basically just $117 more. I won't charge anything to pallet, wrap, & deilver it to a terminal... just the price we agree on for the tires.

Unless, if I sell you all (4) 39" Boggers for $200... and you could keep the extra 3 or sell them locally for anyone else that may need spares. This way, it would be beneficial for both of us... since it would offset your shipping cost, and mine for the cost of getting a pallet, wrap, and gas to take it to a terminal 30 min. from me... which I'd do for FREE if I'm selling at least a set of 4... but wouldn't be worth it for a $50 tire.

Let me know if you're still interested and I'll take pics of the (4) 39" Boggers for you. Thanks.

-Nick"

Can you get a pic of those 39.5 bogger's and pm me or email me . Big91rustyBucket@hardcore4x4.com I am going south to TX in about 2 weeks so let me know asap.

#34 ·
OK yall, I'm gonna be away on a trip for the next 2 weeks :flipoff2: , but when I get back, I gotta sell the rest of these sets, so be thinking about what you need... I'm willing to give good deals on these...:smokin: so Post Up any ?'s, and I'll answer them on Apr. 1st when I get back.

-Nick

#36 ·
When you get back PM me, and i will pay you via paypal or whatever you prefer THAT DAY for the 38's for $450, and the shipping. Just let me know. The sooner the better.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.