Pirate 4x4 banner

just bought a 78 4x4 van, lookin fer info

565 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  abig84 
#1 ·
looked all night last night on google... found very little information on these. by searching for quigley i found out that they did conversions that far back. So i'm guessing it's a quigley. So far really wondering if there are other companies that did the convert back then. I am assuming it's not a factory job, I guess they never made 'em. I've heard tell that that vintage chebby had the Dana "V-Drive" front systems that are complete ghosts now... can't find parts for nothin..

anybody had experience with vans? i'm posting on as many boards as I can find, and i know being a rockcrawling board your members would be quite in the dark about vans (top heavy maybe?) but it's worth a shot.

#4 ·
my brother had a pimped out 75 hippy chevy van. it was made by a company called van-tastic but when he went to sell it like 5 years back he looked for days trying to find the company to see if they wanted to buy it back and couldnt find anything

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.