Pirate 4x4 banner

Eastern Series Standings?/ Results Event #2

842 views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  lt1wrangler 
#1 ·
Anybody have eastern series standing after the 2 WEROCK events, and the final results from WEROCK event #2

#3 ·
for PM, I calculate, discounting finishes of teams not in the series....

Bray
Drew and danny tied
Cole
Blume
Levy and may tied
Hale and Smith tied

I could be wrong, but that's my math

#4 ·
I like your math as long as it puts me in first.:D

#6 ·
Shouldn't be that hard, since everyone 40'd the first day of racing.:flipoff2:
See you in Jellico and remember, there's a difference between pro mod. and unlimited.

#7 ·
No matter who is in the lead, it is a tight race either way. Looks like there are only about 12 that could be in the series. What was the number last year, 9?

#8 ·
Its anybody's game right now, Jellico is going to be fun. I've got to get Drew to roll his some more and same goes for you, Mike.

#9 ·
What kill's me is getting my a$$ handed to me by a YJ that could be driven around town if he wanted.:shaking:

#12 ·
Hmmmm, Rich and I discussed this, here's my take... you are right, but anything can be broken when you are thumping (not crawling) rock faces in an effort to complete more than two courses for the weekend.

My legal size 1.5 x.095 frame extenders did not fail, but the mount they attached to is fabbed of 2"x.120 and it was ripping that steel- it was not a failed weld and I did not expect that to be the point of failure.

So while it was somewhat compromised, it met the minimum design intent and they remained attached throughout the event.

All that said, It's my reponsibility to make sure my frame meets the rules through the entire event, if I bend one of the pieces, I'll fix it. In the mean time, I'm looking at other bolt on designs that will be stouter, I don't want to bother with repeated fixes, but I don't want to lose the bolt on ability cause in races where it's not required I want the approach angle-

Feel free to pm me if you want to discuss it more:)

#17 ·
I was talking about Danny, but you fit the mold too!

Ken,

It was funny, some kid ask me what your front bars were for on the last obstacle and why they were bent differently, He looked like he was in deep thought about it. So I told him you bent them different for each obstacle so you could push the rocks out of the way that were in front of you.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.