Pirate 4x4 banner

Easttexaszuki

3K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  MochaMike 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if this guys legit? I want to think he's out of town but....
I sold him my aluminum dash and shipped it the day after he said he sent the check. My bad. It's been eleven days since he said he re-sent it. no sign yet. If anybody knows this kid let me know. thanks:(

#3 ·
thanks

I appreciate that someone of your superior intelligence has pointed out the obvious. Is it just me or do I detect that you have nothing better to do with your time than be the clown? maybe someday you can afford friends so you can spend your time more costructively. For the time being, how bout you take a flying leap at being helpful or silent....you choose.
for those of you who don't feel the need to act ten. I would appreciate any help you could give. BTW lesson learned. no good deed goes unpunished.
don't the bylaws prevent a person from being a part of this online community if they don't adhere to simple regulations, like paying for products they agree to purchase? or was I wrong about that too..

#4 ·
Like said above don't ship stuff until you ave the $$$$, unless you know the person. About the best advice I can give ya. Other than that, good luck, you can try and pursue it, but I dont see much you can do. Had it been the other way around and you had the $$$ but didnt ship product, then you would have a better chance. Being that you sent product and he sent no $$$$, I dont think there is much hope. Lessons learned the hard way I suppose.

#5 ·
Don't you just love when people give you what you didn't ask for. Let me try to help. I live in East Texas. PM me some good contact info and I'll see what I can do.

#6 ·
humanity

4x4rob, thanks for seeing it in a clear light. some people think that good guys are idiots. those are the people who should be taxed for their stupidity. Not us. I pm'd you. Anytime you need help from california let me know. BTW I also have a NAPA store out here if you need any parts that you can't find.
greg

#9 ·
I agree you shouldnt have shipped until you had the money but thats not the point. sucks he screwed you. post his info in here. dont just pm it. maybe someone who knows him will see it posted in here or can find him in other forums online. dont be shy about posting the fuckheads info though. :D

#11 ·
Definately post his info. Not only will it help you in finding more info about him but will let everyone else to know not to deal with him. You never know by the username either. He may be on several boards if not the same board with alternate ID's also.

#14 ·
Is this resolved?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.