Pirate 4x4 banner

Ranger w/sami axles.

4K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  gotmuddy 
#1 · (Edited)
Has anyone considered reworking the entire drivetrain/suspension of a Ranger or other side-by-side to accomadate Samurai axles? This is something that I've desired to do for some time now and I think that it could turn into a VERY custom and capable rig!

#4 ·
Building a Sammi would be a waste of money! :flipoff2: I just think that it would be a cool rig, and if you had a platform to start with that didn't cost ya much, you could get into it without dumping loads of cash as long as ya did everything yourself.

#6 · (Edited)
The prowler was on 46s. The only one I have seen cheap was a theft recovery stripped rhino that they bolted the body on a samurai frame.

They had around 3000 in it i think but I really didn't like it.

I have a very built samurai and for what I have in it I could not buy a stock ranger, rhino etc.

They are way too expensive for what they are...

#8 ·
Yeah, I saw that rig. I even passed those pics on to my buddy. I really wish that there were some detailed shots of the engine/transmission/t-case setup. It looks pretty good as is, but it would have looked even better if they had stretched the wheelbase more. Now I wonder how functional it is?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.