Pirate 4x4 banner

Nor Cal trailer sales....where to buy?

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  jssena 
#1 ·
Where did you buy your trailer? How big is it? And most importantly, how much did you pay? I am in the market for a new trailer, but I need one that is wide. My junk is 88 inches in front, and I dont wanna deal with hanging over the trailer edges ;) Any advice is appreciated :beer:

#2 ·
Keith Strong said:
Where did you buy your trailer? How big is it? And most importantly, how much did you pay? I am in the market for a new trailer, but I need one that is wide. My junk is 88 inches in front, and I dont wanna deal with hanging over the trailer edges ;) Any advice is appreciated :beer:
By a double axle flat bed trailer!!!

My room mate bought a trailer from a place in galt...California Custom Trailers....bought a double axle to haul his heep, 84" wide deck 18'.....like 2g's

but get a used flatbed trailer 8x18...I picked one up for a two hundred bucks for a single axle......made a new tounge put some new rims and tires on it.....Tows my zuk like a dream!

#3 ·
83" is as wide as you'll get with a lower deck/fenders, and thats considered custom. 77" is standard. I bought my 83" from a Aztec dealer up in Woodland off hwy 99. I paid $1550 out the door.

Basicly your stuck paying for a custom super wide flat bed now since you saved money by not cutting your axles down to begin with! Sucka!

Jeff

#4 ·
dog walker said:
83" is as wide as you'll get with a lower deck/fenders, and thats considered custom. 77" is standard. I bought my 83" from a Aztec dealer up in Woodland off hwy 99. I paid $1550 out the door.

Basicly your stuck paying for a custom super wide flat bed now since you saved money by not cutting your axles down to begin with! Sucka!

Jeff
jeff is right, also check out zamora in zamora by zamora, lol, they have the same as aztec. your wide junk will fit on an 83 wide jsut gotta beef up the fenders. my trailer rocks, but then again ITS MINE! jiMMy

#5 ·
Yeah Zamora! Thats where I got mine! I bought mine from him a couple years ago and since he gave me such a great deal I promissed him I'd send him buisiness. Since then I know of atleast 5 or 6 people from the PBB who've bought from him.

If you have a peice of 2" .120 tubing bent the fit around the fenders, then weld it to the frame, you can just drive right on up without wrecking the fenda's!

Jeff

#8 ·
I've got a lower decked 96"x16' 12,000lb flat bed. Granted I had to custom build the fenders so I could drive over them. (each fender should be able to hold 2,000lbs on them)

Trailer - Traded for a rusted out Fiat
2-6,000lb Trailer axles (w/ brakes), Suspension, 8 lug wheels, 10 ply tires - $800
Steel - Approx. $100
Hitch, battery, e-brake - $90

Now.. I'm thinking of building a 15,000lb 30' gooseneck. I need to look up prices to see if its worth it, but I think I can do it for 3-3500.

#9 ·
twaldher said:
I've got a lower decked 96"x16' 12,000lb flat bed. Granted I had to custom build the fenders so I could drive over them. (each fender should be able to hold 2,000lbs on them)

Trailer - Traded for a rusted out Fiat
2-6,000lb Trailer axles (w/ brakes), Suspension, 8 lug wheels, 10 ply tires - $800
Steel - Approx. $100
Hitch, battery, e-brake - $90

Wanna sell me that one for financing the building of the new? :beer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.