Pirate 4x4 banner

96 Rover

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  ChiScouter 
#1 ·
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/car/747496958.html

I just saw this on CL and would like to know what to look for if I check it out. I have access to a 98 LR in a PNP that I could get the whole drivetrain out of for backup parts.

sorry if its too noob of a question. Feel free to delete the thread if its unworthy :D as I doubt I would get much info on the newbie board.

#3 ·
Unless you are interested in heartbreak, pain, poverty and humiliation, walk away from it.

But then, you might already be married :flipoff2:

#8 ·
I have to disagree there Paul...the disco1 drives very much like a scout, having had a number of scouts over the years going from a scout to a disco is a nice step up in creature comforts while keeping the 100" whelbase that works so well off road.

I have always felt the disco is like a modern scout they just both fall into the same purpose built class of trucks.

heck I sold my scout after I started building my disco and I had enough into it to have bought a defender:shaking:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.