Pirate 4x4 banner

BIG 4X4 for sale- Bobbed Deuce 49" tires, Rockwells

206K views 84 replies 45 participants last post by  100dollarman 
#1 ·
This was originally a M35a2 that we "bobbed" ---- shortened frame, dropped one rear axle, 49" Michelin XLs, 5 spd with hi and lo range, air shift front axle, 6.72 to 1 Rockwells, turbo diesel, heater, runs perfect! ONLY 5600 original miles!!!

$7500.

Call Mark
760 248 6214
760 964 5123 cell

Also- can bob any Deuce at my shop for $2500.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
This may be the only Military Deuce and a half ever to be on the imfamous Jack Hammer trail!

Attachments

#9 ·
Thx, guys-

Its a standard military issue "multifuel" 6 cylinder turbo diesel made to mil spec by several companies like White, Hercules, Continental, etc. It'll run on motor oil, veg oil, kerosene, gasoline, diesel, even ATF! I think it is called LDT-465

#14 ·
I wish it were on this coast.

There's a few folks doing these on Ebay.

#25 ·
This one is not titled or street legal-- but it can be. A few guys that I have sold them too have got them registered. The easiest way is to have a registration service (AAA, etc.) do it as a Historical vehicle- its way cheaper that way, but you can also reg as commercial veh if you want to pay the fees.

If anyone is out in the Stoddard Valley/ Slash X area the weekend of the 11th, we'll be camped 3 miles east of the cart track with this bob truck and several others with a MV club.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.