Pirate 4x4 banner

Has FS LEO threatened to arrest you?

13K views 41 replies 22 participants last post by  elarsen 
#1 ·
Our group is currently going through the federal court process regarding a ticket by officer Ken. One of the many aspects of our defense is establishing the behavior of this particular officer.

When officer Ken wrote us our ticket, he was very hostile and even threatened to take all four of us to jail. I was shocked at his behavior since the ticket was over a minor infraction.

If Ken treated you in a similar manner please pm me.

#41 ·
My buddy was hassled and ticketed for having no front plate, when he told the officer that it was never issued a front plate the officer then ticketed him for having no catalyst, when my freind told him a 74 datsun never came with a converter he was threatened with more tickets and being hauled in. I might not be so eager to run the con'.

#42 ·
Reminder about purpose of thread

I wanted to remind folks that the purpose of this thread was to collect data on the bahavior of an officer. The best way to accomplish this is by sending me a private message.

To all of you who have pm'ed me- thank you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.