Pirate 4x4 banner

Aetna mountain tenn

12K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Tcordell80 
#1 ·
Any new news on the aetna mountain trails?

Have a group looking at heading up there feb 20-23 for a weekend.

Does anyone have any details as to if there is anywhere around there to camp legally?

Anyone planning a trip up there that weekend? I have heard it takes a guide to find your way around.

#9 ·
W.E.ROCK key ?

What's a werock key?

Big Rich
W.E.ROCK

#6 ·
so is it worth a 3 hour drive to wheel the public side of the park? A few of us are thinking about buying a key, but we dont know whats up there and are looking to ride it before we sink 200 bones. I'll probably buy one in april.

#12 · (Edited)
I ride at Prentice Cooper often and use to Houston Valley but haven't been to aetna. I've heard there is great 4 wheeling at aetna but also too much drinking and drug use. Is this really true? Still I would like to go and check out the place. Does it cost anything and is this a state forest?

How do you get there from chickamauga?
Hi troll, we all know there are no real OHV trails in Prentice Cooper. Stop trying to stir shit up. Instead of asking about abuse go check it out yourself and confront the people that you see that might be abusing drinking and drugs. Don't label they few that might with the majority that don't. Confronting them in person (if you have a problem with it) is the only way to deal with it. Go get them Evcar your little talk make make someone change there mind about how they act.

#14 · (Edited)
Hot head fucks like you are whats bad for the off road communty.
Bad for the Offroad communty, what a joke. I guess the fact that our club do clean ups on the land we go to, matter of fact everytime we stop on all of our rides my kids and myself pick up everything in sight and haul it out. All I'm saying is that if you have never been there and seen things for yourself, stop being part of the problem spreading rumors. Like I said its a small few that are bad apples, but stereo typing these rest of us is what is bad for the offroad communty.

#17 ·
I have lived in lookout valley my whole life and i live right down the street from the mountain if you park in one of the industrial parking lots and drive thru the new subdivision they are building you can get to the top its not a bad ride up just dont park your car around that new subdivision buildup there dicks about your truck and trailer being there but its worth the trip for sure

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.