Pirate 4x4 banner

Mud Truck TV headed for Dish Network!

5K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  TEX 
#1 ·
Brian & Lisa would like your input on time slots & some other things. Head to their weekly chat at www.mttv.com on Wednesday night. Great exposure for our sport!!!!

#7 ·
Thanks very much for your support! We actually signed the contracts today with ICTV on Dish Network Channel 230 - A basic subscription channel - So no one will have to pay extra to get MTTV. The first show is set to air on April 26th at 6:30pm eastern on Sunday - 5:30 central.

It will air again the following Tues. at 10:30pm central - and then each week on the same days.

Thanks again! and help us spread the word. As soon as I have the 800 # I will post it (Always use this number when people call in to get Dish) - This will help us keep the show on!

Brian Austin
MTTV
Just realized I gave you guys a bum web addy :emb:

www.mudtrucktv.com

TEX

#18 ·
Don't bother watching last night's episode, they showed an infomercial. There was another delay on the network's end. MTTV did a 2-part show on the Cobbtown, GA race and the network is having technical trouble with part 1. They wanted to air part 2 last night, but MTTV didn't want it run out of sequence. So, they're attempting to get the issue solved in time to run part 1 on Sunday the 10th (which was to be the rerun date).

TEX

#23 ·
Dish network? Is it played on Directv? I'd like to check it out :smokin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.