Pirate 4x4 banner

Post your crawlers

341K views 584 replies 344 participants last post by  donato89 
#1 ·
What do you have?

#384 ·
This is my buggy that I based off the Wraith chassis. It's built out of 3/16" steel rod, running a set of Gmade R1 axles, 2.2 Baja Claws on JConcept beadlocks. I have a 27T motor mounted in a RC4WD R2D tranny. Castle sidewinder esc with bec and a Savox steering servo. Here are a few pics I have, I need to take it out now that I have the new tires.

#388 ·
These things are badass! I know this is probably a newb question but can you guys recommend a website to get started building a scale model of my jeep? I love messing around with stuff like this and have owned a couple nitro rc cars in the past. I just have never seen the realistic small-scale details like high lift jacks and gas cans and whatnot. Thanks guys! Awesome rigs :smokin:

#396 ·
deffinately a fun hobby i go back and forth from working on the rc to working on my 4runner the two are never apart took my losi with me to rubicon sunday was bad ass place to drive the rc after long day of wheeling gave my runer a brake and pulled out the losi night crawler, heres my little cousin he brought his axial drove it on spider lake pretty cool not many ppl can say that

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.