Pirate 4x4 banner

Raceline Beadlocks

4K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  powthief19 
#1 · (Edited)
I've got a buy 2 get 2 free coupon to raceline wheels for a set of steel beadlocks.

I'm not going to use it...

pm me if you're interested. any size wheel/backspacing/ or bolt pattern...whatever you want.

$500obo

thanks

#5 ·
you are mistaken,
they are good for ALL Raceline beadlock wheels, not just steel wheels.

So the holder of the certificate can use them for Steel, cast Alum or forged wheels as well.
It's worth $800 to $1440, if anyone is looking to buy some wheels......... this is the best $200 you will ever spend.

just saying

I've got a buy 2 get 2 free coupon to raceline wheels for a set of steel beadlocks.

I'm not going to use it...

pm me if you're interested. any size wheel/backspacing/ or bolt pattern...whatever you want.

$200

thanks

#15 ·
okay, lets do the math...

Raceline.com buy three get one free. $400 x 3 = $1200 for 4 wheels
Buy two and get two free. $400 x 2 plus your $500 coupon = $1300

Where is the savings??? I realized you stated OBO, but come on. At least start at break even.:shaking:

#16 ·
thanks for sharing your math skills. OBO= or best offer... Also, I don't keep current with what sales vendors are running at all times nor do i care.

However, I just took a look at their website and that deal is only on certain wheels... for example, if you wanted a RT235 Desert Monster, they are selling for $670 a piece and they are not part of the buy 3 get 4th free. Pay me $500, then buy two at $1340. since you like math, $500+$1340=$1840. If you were to buy 4 of these desert monster wheels retail it would be $2,680. Again with the math... you would be saving $840 dollars. (and thats if you offered me my asking price of $500 which is OBO by the way.

with that said... pending sale.:flipoff2:

#19 ·
Interested...let me know if the pending sale falls thru.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.