Pirate 4x4 banner

(5) 36x12.50x15 Super Swamper TSL on Rims

3K views 11 replies 2 participants last post by  alecmcmahon 
#1 ·
Alright, here is the deal - I been trying/debating selling my jeep ( SEEN HERE ) without much luck, going to throw smaller tires on it and some fender flares to make this thing more street friendly for my use, and maybe for sale to a bigger market.

FIVE (5) Almost new Interco Super Swamper TSL tires ( bias ply ) on 15" Black steelie rims ( TJ BOLT PATTERN )

These tires have less then 1000 miles on them, and just a hand full of wheeling trips.

All the tires have AT LEAST 3/4" of tread left all the way around, no patches, plugs, etc. These tires are in good shape.

The rims are your basic 15" black steel rims, they do have some rock rash and dings and dents but they all hold air just fine. I would routinely air these tires down to 5 - 10 PSI without issues while wheeling.

They do have BB's in them at my attempt at balancing, they do have a shimmy at like 35-40 MPH because they are not perfectly balanced. If you plan on doing primary street driving / DD these tires i'd recommend getting them balanced.

Asking $1000 dollars for the complete set.

Not really willing to ship, it'd prob. cost an arm and a leg anyway.

located in Central NJ - Woodbridge - 07095

WILL CONSIDER TRADES FOR 33x12.50x15 Tires!
( km2s / mtr kevlars / radial swampers )

Pics

On my rig ( which you can buy for $7500 OBO :p )

quarter test

( all 4 pretty much identical )

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
I'll re-measure in a bit

In the pic above of my TJ, you can see it on 3.5" RE lift.

I had cut the fender flares for additional room but they did fit on the stock 3.5 Lift just fine.

If you really want them, shipping is on your dime. -- I wouldnt know the first thing about shipping them , so if you have any resources , let me know.

PM me a phone # for you, and a good time to call if you want to talk about them.

-alec

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.