Pirate 4x4 banner

Rockwells, IROK's

2K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  hensleyd1357 
#1 ·
My friend was recently killed and I am selling these for his wife. I am not an expert on these but will try to explain to best of my ability.
Front and rear rockwell u joint axles. Front resealed and I think new bearings. New boots, wheel brakes on all 4 corners. Manual hubs. Front has a shallower lower pan and rock ram installed. Both open I believe.

4 very good shape 49x21x20 IROK's. Have over 1 inch deep tread. Comes on 20 inch steel wheels for the rockwells.

Asking $2000 for axles
Asking $2000 for wheels and tires.

Can do better if you buy all. Can text pics but I have alot to get straightened out for his wife, please dont ask for pics if you are not a serious buyer.

#9 ·
i'm sorry my friend but i've try to get a cuote but seems that it have to have a couple of transfers to another trucks and that is hard to guess the cuote, if you have any idea i'm willing to pay 4500 for all but you have to shipp'em to AZ. is easy for you to find a freight from there to az. i can make a deposit once the load is on the truck. i am looking for tires and axles so that would be my best way to go and also for you i think. thank you and will be waithing for an answer.

#12 · (Edited)
With everything else I am trying to help her get straightened out I can not take on shipping these as well. Sorry. LMK if you find someone who will come pick them up. I can help load on a trailer if that helps. Also, I CAN NOT take a deposit once loaded. They will be paid for 100% before they are loaded and leave my posession.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.