Pirate 4x4 banner

(4) kingpin Dana 60 Front's - package deal

620 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  lt1yj 
#1 ·
I have 4 kingpin 60's that need a new home. I'm making a one time package deal and will help set up shipping. Shipping cost is on buyer.

$3000 Firm. Buyer pays shipping or pickup in Holland MI. I will build a skid and deliver them to a shipping dock within 50 miles of my house as part of the deal. I can be convinced to deliver within 100 miles for diesel and lunch.

Don't make any offers unless it includes Sig Sauer 9mm pistols, RD36, or 38" tires for a 16 or 17" rim.

Get your buddies together and everyone can have what they want, or just buy the whole lot and sell them for a profit.

They are:

(2) 85-92 Ford HP60's, 4.10 gears, open carrier, complete end to end, one is missing drag link. Both are DRW, but I will include SRW hubs with them also. No rotors on the SRW hubs.

(1) Early 80's Chevy 60 front. 4.56 gears, open carrier, complete end to end, has bent drag link but I have a spare I will include. This is a DRW axle. I do not have SRW hubs for it.

(1) 91 Dodge 60 front. 3.55 gears, open carrier, complete end to end. This is a SRW axle and is NOT a disconnect axle. It is a stock one piece passenger side shaft and looks just like the Chevy, except just a hair narrower. I do have a spare set of DRW hubs for this axle I can included for a few $$'s or straight swap for the SRW hubs. Buyer's preference.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.