Pirate 4x4 banner

GM 14 bolt full floater and dana 44 front with passenger flat top for sale

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  dsmperformance 
#1 ·
I have for sale a gm corporate 14 bolt full floater out of a 92 k2500 and a dana 44 front axle with the passenger side flat top knuckle. From what I can tell the dana 44 is out of a 70-something gm 3/4 ton. Both are 8 lug and both have 4.11 gears installed. I also have a set of 3.42 gears to go with the 14 bolt. The 14 bolt is in great shape. I recently had it apart to install the 4.11 gears and the bearings are in great shape. No noise what so ever. The brakes are practically brand new with new hardware and wheel cylinders. I havent really done much with the dana 44 and it has never done anything but hold a truck up while ive had it. The dana 44 is missing calipers and the hubs probably need to be went through. Id like to sell them together but I will separate them if we come to a deal. Right now they are still under a project truck I was working on, but its all got to go... Including the truck. For both the axles, I am asking 500 obo. obo meaning I will consider any offers, but I am not going to haggle over it. This doesnt not include any kind of shipping, but I will be more than happy to ship at buyers expense. Local pickup is welcome. They are located in Stedman, NC. Stedman is right outside of Fayetteville. The truck is also for sale if anyone is interested. However, if no one buys it with the axles then it is going to the scrap yard. I will sell the whole thing for 850. Which is the axles, plus what I could get for the truck loaded down with scrap at the scrap yard. The interior of the cab and body is in great shape. The bed isnt pictured, but it will be included. The body is from a 95 chevy c2500 extended cab long bed. The chassis and the front clip is from a 92 chevy k2500 standard cab long bed. The bed needs to be shortened up to fit behind the cab. I thought it was gonna be cool for it to be an extended cab on a short wheel base. The front spring mounts in the pictures are welded in. Its kinda simple but it works. All the front suspension bracketry for the ifs has been cut off and the motor mounts have been cut off as well because I have a 24v cummins engine that I was going to mount in it. I never made it to lift the rear, if you cant tell from the pics. The cummins engine is also for sale, but it is on ebay. If you are interested, contact me and I will send you are link to the auction. Feel free to contact me if anyone has any questions.

Thanks,
Richard
dsmperformance@hotmail.com

The 14 bolt-

The Dana 44-

The Truck-

The Engine-

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.