Pirate 4x4 banner

dana 44 and toyota axle parts for sale

2K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  NluvwithXLR8ing 
#1 · (Edited)
cleaning out the garage here is a list of parts i have located in modesto ca.

*chevy dana 44 stock shafts 30 spline inner 19 spline outers both long and short sides - $75
*tie rod and drag link off of full width dana 44. y link setup ends in decent shape
$50
*front toy knuckles hubs spindles rotors calipers, newer bearings, everything except lockouts, and upper arms $100
*dana 44 5.38 gears in good shape. one tiny nick on pinion gear outside edge. hardly noticable. Sold
*toyota back sliding window off of an 85 xcab $20
*chevy dana 44 knuckles both milled and drilled with arms off of an 8 lug axle $150
*extra set of dana 44 high steer arms $40
*dana 44 internal style warn hubs 19 spline $50
*1 passengerside toyota knuckle $20
*8 lug dana 44 rotor and hub assemblies $50
*toyota pace setter header (no o2 bung) 22re $20
*toyota rear ifs axle shafts with drums $60
*toy 8" 4.88 gear set $50
*toyota ifs front diff with 4.88 gears and detroit trutrac $250
*pyrotect rjs 3" harness 6pt with clip in ends on it. was ran in a couple races but expired in 97. still in original box. no rips or tears, red $25

all prices obo plus delivery. not really wanting to ship heavy items but will on buyers dime. looking to trade for cj7 t-5 transmission, off road lights, spare 36 inch tire for 15 inch rim. thanks, Trevor

See less See more
#7 ·
pm sent for header...

#11 ·
sorry for the inconvenience im back from vacation. everything is still for sale shoulda waited until i got back anyway to post this thread. possible trade is in the mix on the header but everything else is still up for grabs. the dana 44 outers are all off of a 8 lug chevy 44 pretty sure they are the big bearing style i can email u pics if i get ur email addy. they come with the rotors caliper brackets, calipers ext. everything but the knuckles and the lockouts. thanks, Trevor

#19 · (Edited)
4.88 and 5.38 are both sold. Header is also gone. Ifs front end is in good working shape. Been sitting on the shelf could use fresh gear oil but has been inside. I could possibly meet half way to Stockton for the toyota knuckle/ outers. I pulled them after i bent my housing and switched to 1 tons. Worked fine for me. I would replace the rotors before running them again though. Let me know thanks.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.